Chapter 6: Nightmares

You found Hoseok with Jungkook they were both bickering about something

"Hey guys! How are you?" You asked them. It caused Jungkook to run to you and throw his hands over your shoulders.

"Y/N tell Hoseok that being invisible isn't so bad, and tell him to sop bullying me!" Jungkook whined before glaring at Hoseok. You shook Jungkook off before going to class.

"You know what never mind I'll go to class, I don't wanna be involved in your little fight." You said walking away.

"Hey! Just going to leave me like that!" Hoseok yelled at you before both of them ran catching up to you.

"Yes I have class now goodbye before you make me late!" You scolded them. You had entered the classroom to see unfamiliar faces. You looked to you're right to see Jimin near an outlet playing on his while being charged.

Jimin had looked up to see who entered the door. He suddenly had a smile on his face he came up to you to greet you. "So any celebration yesterday?" Jimin asked looking in your eyes for an answer.

"Sadly no they forced me to train Jimin, they are the devils in disguise." You complained to him still having sore muscles on your thighs and neck.

"Don't worry you could always chill at our place if you want." Jimin recommended before getting on his phone.

"Why do you always want me at your place, are you obsessed with bringing people over?" You questioned him. It caused Jimin to tense up and lower his head more. You could see the tip of his ears turn a bright red.

"A-actually it's cause I want you to be the.... first to see the gaming console I bought. If Jungkook sees it first he's going to play on it all night. It's a rule at our place. Yeah." Jimin said clearing up the misunderstanding.

You hummed in response. The professor had entered the room, everyone had quickly went to their seat. Jimin planting himself next to you and giving you a pearly white smile.

"Good morning! How is everybody?" The professor asked with enthusiasm hoping to get a response. A couple of groans and okays were heard.    "If you guys didn't know it's August and every August it's the month of celebrating our savior the Salvators. If you didn't know that family helped break tons of barriers!" He added.

"So like what's the point of this knowledge if it's not going to help us in the future?" A girl in the front row asked.

"It's good to know some history! But anyways as you know there's going to be a festival in honor of them. In order to do that you guys will be representing some of the important people back in the days that helped us!" The professor says while getting a hat in the process.  "Everyone will draw one paper from the hat and that will be the chosen roles everyone is doing it." He included to get everyone's attention.

As you saw everyone waiting for their turn Jimin turns to you. "You know I wouldn't mind being a lover to you if it's for the festival."  He attempts to flirt. You just look at him blankly then turned away.

You had gotten the role as the savior which means you had to attend it. You had searched her up to see what type of clothing you'd be wearing. What shocked you was that she looked a little bit like you. Jimin had gotten the role as the grandfather which caused him to whine.

"Don't worry we'll still be close to each other!" Jimin said smiling. You rolled your eyes and continued to walk in silence to the cafeteria.
As you guys sat down you looked to your right to see Jin glaring at the wall across the room.

"What's up with him?" Jimin asked which caused Jin to snap his head in your direction looking at Jimin. "I got the role as the younger annoying brother." Jin sighed before taking out  a bento box. He offered but you kept refusing which caused him to force you to eat the condiments provided in the box.

"Well lucky you I got the role of the father of that savior girl." Yoongi whined.

"Well at least you guys are the good guys, Hoseok and I got the roles of the bad guys who drugs the mother!" Namjoon cursed which caused everyone including you at the table to laugh.

"I have the role as the lover of savior and Jungkook is the best friend that's desperately in love with her, but doesn't support her decisions." Taehyung snickered. Jungkook had only rolled his eyes in annoyance at how everyone had a decent role except him.

"What about you Y/N?" Hoseok asked before taking a bite out of his food. Everyone was had their head down to eat their food, while Yoongi stared at you waiting for an answer.

"You know, uh just a decent one doesn't really matter." You muttered. You knew if you told them they would all start bickering and wanting to switch roles.

"Stop lying you got the role as the savior person." Jimin finished your sentence for you while looking away as if he was bored.

That's when It started. As if it was a debate they all started bribing the other person with money to get the role they all desired. You turned to see Yoongi not involved he was just on his phone while eating.

In the end no one got what they wanted and was rewarded with an awkward silence.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as class ended you had quickly went to your room to take a nap.

Your surroundings was filled with nothing but black smoke. You looked walked around to see where you were located at. You turned to the left to see someone getting chased. The person running had grabbed your hand and pulled you with them.

"Whatever you do don't get near her, set me free please!" Was all that person said before you woke up.

Your eyes had snapped opened but you couldn't move. You looked at the door to see a shadow figure in the corner.

"I'm coming for you"

Was all you heard before you blacked out.