Chapter 12: Blackout

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
                                                              ~anonymous

"                                                              ~anonymous

You kept feeling a poke on your shoulder. Suddenly someone smashed their fingers onto your hips. Your eyes snapped open and you jolted up, you let out a yelp.

You looked to see Hoseok waving his fingers while smiling at you.

"Were you napping?"

"No I was closing my eyes for a few minutes." You answered sarcastically.

"I now understand why people say to cherish naps." Jimin butted in.

"What's next on the list of activities today?" You asked.

"Can you swim?"
✿ ❁ ✿
"I can't swim" you said trying to get out of Jimin's strong grip.

"Oh come on I won't let you drown." He assured while giving you a big smile.

"Last time someone said that, they left me in the deep end of the pool to drown." You yelled.

"I don't even have extra clothes." You added.

"Please," he gave you puppy eyes.

"Jimin just let her be, you can put your legs in the water and still play with us." Jin smiled.

You nodded and got the beach ball and started throwing it around. The game was going smoothly. Jungkook was currently sitting with you because he slipped while running to get the ball.

"So are you having fun?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows. You nodded vigorously.

"That's good!" He smiled.

"Heads up!" You turned your head to met with a ball hit in your face.

Gasps were being heard.

"Are you okay?" You heard Namjoon ask. He was silently panicking wondering if you had developed a brain tumor from that.

You grabbed the ball and threw it back.

"I'm okay, it's a beach ball it barely hurts." You laughed.

Jimin swam to you and started splashing you. You flinched and started to splash him back. As you lift your hand to catch the water, a big wave was summoned taking down Jimin with it.

Jungkook suddenly released a loud laugh. He started kicking the water at every laugh that was being released by him.

The others were looking at your direction in shock.

Hoseok started clapping like a seal.

"Wow! Look at you!"

✿ ❁ ✿
Right now all of you were in the basement where the game room is. You all were watching Taehyung and Jungkook having an intense match of air hockey, placing bets on who would win. The puck kept going back and forth.