Chapter 19: Festival

You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love.
                                                        ~ Richelle Mead

You took a look around the whole room. Everyone seems so happy with their friends. You saw Jisoo and Jihyo near the table with condiments. As soon as you were about walk over someone tapped your shoulder, you quickly turned around. It was Hoseok. His hair was slick back. Everything was black. Black suit tie, black blazer, black dress shirt. His hands were covered with rings. He looked so ethereal.

"You look very stunning." You breathed out being mesmerized by his beauty. Hoseok chuckled. His cheeks were colored red.

"Why thank you. You look beautiful as always. Let me take you to the others." Hoseok gently grabbed your arms and walked you carefully to the others.

"Oh my my my." Jungkook cooed seeing you.

"Great entrance you did there, my dear." Jin grabbed your hand placing a kiss on it. As soon as he kissed it immediately drew your hand back, you weren't much of a fan for affection.

"A ha ha thank you." You chuckled nervously.

"You look OKAY, but that's only just for today." Yoongi complimented you for the first time. You patted his shoulder and gave him a sweet smile. A gummy smile suddenly appeared on his face.

"There's still some people staring at you." Jimin pulled his hair back.

"Who wouldn't look at her." Namjoon smugly said.

"Okay with all this flirting, I'm going to go see the girls. I'll be back though!" You gave a firm smile and walked towards Jihyo.

"The entrance was very beautiful!" Jihyo muffled with food in her mouth. Jisoo brought an arm over your shoulder.

"I know you're hungry, here we can share this." Jisoo brought a grape to your mouth. You happily gobbled it up.

"Y/N you look very beautiful!" You heard someone beside you. You turned to see Irene giving you a big smile.

"Thank you, you look gorgeous. Who are you suppose to be today?" You questioned her. You were quite curious she wasn't wearing a colorful dress, instead she wore a long black dress that covered her curved hips, with a leg slit as a cherry on top.

"I got the role as the ruler of the underground. The role was actually given to a boy in our class, but he ended up moving away on the first week. So I decided to change it up." She twirled.