Chapter 18: Preparations

Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life's cruelest irony.
~anonymous

Hoseok was in his room, playing call of duty on the TV

"Why aren't you doing doing the objective? Stop standing there and go plant the bomb!" Hoseok screamed through the headset.

Suddenly Jungkook became visible in front of the TV, blocking his view. Hoseok got up and tried to move Jungkook out the way. Before Hoseok could do anything else, the words 'DEFEAT!' were flashing on the screen. Hoseok groaned before placing the headset and controller on the bed,"what do you want?"

"I just wanted to ask you a question." Jungkook looked at the floor not moving.

"Well?"

"Do you like Y/N?"

Hoseok had widened his eyes and looked at Jungkook.

What is he trying to ask?

"Why do you ask? You can tell we have a pretty tight relationship." Hoseok rose his brow.

"You know how I feel about Y/N.." Jungkook started playing with his fingers.

"Mmh yeah okay, it's a little late why don't we talk about this later?" Hoseok stretched before planting himself under the covers. Jungkook muttered a good bye before turning off the lights.

Hoseok's phone suddenly started buzzing

Y/N:

Can we have a quick call?

You:

No❤️

Y/N:

.....

You:

Fine

"What do you wa—" Hoseok immediately stopped his sentence mid way after hearing you breath heavily. You were holding back your sobs.

"Hoseok someone's after me." He heard your shaky voice.

"What do you mean? What happened? Please tell me." He answered with a sad look on his face. He was overprotected over you.

"Hoseok someone's out to get me. I- I entered my room the window was opened and there was a note on the desk with pictures of me off guard." You were trying to let the sobs come out quietly.

"What do you mean by that?" He cooed hoping that it would calm you down.

"I don't know! I've been having sleepless nights because of these nightmares. I think they're all somehow connected to each other." You answered in a low voice.