Chapter 15: Training

The reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.
                                                         ~George Carlin

"Why are your eyes two different colors?" You froze into place. Jimin was looking directly into your eyes.

"Wait that's kinda cool though!" Taehyung had the biggest smile and was inspecting your eyes.

You took out your phone and went on the camera app. Your right eye was a dark blue shade and your left was a bright red. You started panicking.

"You're going to be blind!" Yoongi laughed banging his fist on the table. You felt your soul leave your body. You felt like something was weighing your head down. You were panicking taking Yoongi's words into thought.

It's like those times when you search on google 'why do I have a headache' and the results are having a brain tumor and that you're going to die.

You were staring down at the table not blinking at all. Taehyung brought his hand in front of your eyes.

"Great you scared the crap out of her!"

"Don't worry Y/N it's a normal thing that happens when you use your powers. You're eyes will glow and change colors, so start getting used to it." Jin patted your back giving you a sweet smile. You smiled back at him.

"After classes end, why don't we have a little fight? It's a good practice for the upcoming tournament." Yoongi chewed on his food.

"No! I'm exhausted she will literally rip you into shreds!" Hoseok grumbled glaring at you. Suddenly you and Hoseok were having a staring contest.

"I'll place my money on Y/N if she can make Hoseok like that, she'll definitely beat your ass." Jungkook had a cheerful expression.

"But the thing is I don't know how to use my powers yet, that was all out of luck."

"Don't worry all you gotta do is concentrate on what you're doing, just like you did back then." Namjoon gleamed.

"Fine then. Winner takes it all."

"But who's going to be fighting who?"

"We can decide that when we get back at the dorm."

"Can I join you guys?"

You turned your head to see that same boy from the food fight.

What was his name Jordan? No it was Jackson.