Chapter 5: Celebration?

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
~J.K. Rowling

30 seconds later

30 seconds later

Jisoo and Jihyo were just looking at me. As if they were trying to focus on something. Until this voice kept ringing in my head.

'Don't think about anything weird'

"So you're telling us you can read minds?" Jisoo asked cautiously.

You nodded. Could it be the migraines that caused this?

"Well I think we found out what the element of your powers are!"

"So I'm a psychic?" You asked confused on how powers worked. They nodded

You quickly got out your phone and dialed Hoseok's number. As you were waiting for him to pick up you went to go get a snack. The call finally connected, but instead of Hoseok it was Jimin.

"Y/N! Are you coming over today!?" Jimin asked waiting for your answer. You shrugged a little.

"I don't know yet. I just got shocking news and I don't know if Jisoo and Jihyo want me to do something. Why do you have Hoseok's phone?" You asked him.

"I share a room with Hoseok he left his phone here. He kinda pissed off Namjoon and then Hoseok did something stupid which angered him more. Wait! What shocking news?" Jimin asked confused.

"I got my powers today and I might need to control them in the training room, if they get too out of hand.." You said reciting the rule the headmistress stated.

"Oh.. what is your powers?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"It's psychic like mind reading."

"Wow that's very cool! I don't think it'd be harmless well since it's just mind reading.." Jimin clarified trying to convince you to come over.

"Are you doubting my strength?"You asked teasing him.

"No! No! Never! I just wanted to let you come over.." Jimin stated sadly. You tried your best to conceal the smile creeping up your face.
Am I sadistic?

Suddenly the door slammed open which caused me to flinch and Jimin to turn his head quickly to the door. There was anger muttering in the background.

"Gets mad at me for asking a dumb question!"

"I'm the one who should be mad he nearly got me killed in the cafeteria!"