Chapter 36: An overprotective brother

'Life is more exciting when things are uncertain. Uncertainty teaches resilience, and resilience gives me the awareness I need to become my best self.'
~Anonymous

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!!! LONG CHAPTER!

Hoseok was walking down the sidewalk with you in his arms

Hoseok was walking down the sidewalk with you in his arms. Hoseok had refused to let you walk on your own after the events that had occurred.

Behind him Seojun was murderously glaring at the back of Hoseok's head, while helping Wheein walk. The rest of the girls were walking and awkwardly smiling at the situation.

"Hey, why can't the institution do something?" Novis nonchalantly asked.

"Wheein isn't in the right physical state right now, it would be too dangerous for her to do something." Ailee answered.

"Are there any other solutions on how we could fix this?" Novis asked again.

You were about to tell Novis that she was asking a bit too much, considering what had happened before.

"There is, but there are a few members missing if we were to try without Wheein." Ailee responded.

"I'm a bit scared of what the Headmistress might say if we were to explain what happened. Could we try to see if getting those other members would help?" You asked looking up at Hoseok and then Seojun.

Hoseok looked into your eyes in silence, probably weighing down both options.

"If we were to do that, you'd have to stay at our dorm while we search." Hoseok whispered. He was making sure Seojun could not hear a thing, he seemed to object every idea that has to deal with boys. Although Hoseok had tried to whisper, Seojun still caught on. His glare was present again.

"Seojun, would you please let Y/N stay at my dorm. That way we could all protect her. There'll be 7 of us, rather than at her dorm there's only 2 of them."

"Isn't it bad to allow a girl to stay over at the boy's dorms over night?" You asked.

Hoseok winked at you. "It could be our little secret." He smiled. A hand was harshly placed on his shoulder, that caused both you and him to freeze up. You slowly moved your head to look behind Hoseok and saw Seojun fuming with a tight smile.

"Oi, making plans without us ay?" Seojun asked with a closed eye smile. You hesitated a bit before turning your gaze towards Hoseok.

"Seojun, I think it would be a great idea! There's more people to look after her, especially people that care about her!" Ailee said hoping to convince Seojun.

"Please Seojun!" You pleaded.  Wheein and Ailee started smirking knowing how much Seojun adores his little sister.

Seojun looked into your eyes with a thoughtful expression. He was weighing down the countless scenarios that could happen.