Chapter 17: Awkard Study Session

The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.
                                                        ~Anonymous

Jimin had dropped you off to your next class dragging Yuta and Baekhyun with him on his way

Jimin had dropped you off to your next class dragging Yuta and Baekhyun with him on his way. You were with Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Have you both studied your role for the festival?" Namjoon butted it between you and Hoseok.

You both shook your head.

"We barely had the time to actually dig deeper on our characters." Hoseok grumbled. —"Then let's go to the library then!" Namjoon suggested his eyes lighting up.

"But we just went there come on, I'm tired let's just rest." Hoseok gave a look at Namjoon.

"No buts. You're both coming with me." Namjoon grabbed Hoseok's wrist dragging him. You followed the both of them. You saw a few students studying for the upcoming tests.

"You guys go find a room for us, I'll get the books and laptops for us!" Namjoon waved before walking away.

Hoseok and you were standing there speechless.

"Fine then let's go." Hoseok grabbed your hand. You were searching for a room that was empty, but every room you passed was being occupied.

"Let's just go there's no other rooms left." Hoseok groaned. You had turned around to bump into someone. Books were scattered everywhere.

"I am so sorry—"

"It's all good."

You looked up and saw Irene glaring at you before softening her eyes.

"Sorry I shouldn't have went behind you like that," Irene rubbed her neck awkwardly.

"Let me help you." You grabbed the books off the ground. As you were picking up the books, you saw that they were all about the Savior Novis. You placed all the books in her hand.

"So I heard you guys were looking for a room?" Hoseok nodded as a response.

"I have a room all by myself,if you wanna study together?"

"That would help us a lot! There's this tall dude with us, he'd nag us if we didn't find a room soon." Hoseok complained.

"Follow me." Irene signaled.

Hoseok had texted Namjoon where the room was located. Other than that, the room was just in awkward silent.

"So what's up with the books?" Hoseok asked breaking the silence.