Chapter 30: MAUI

"When we're born, all of us are free,people who reject that, no matter how strong, don't matter."
                   ~Hajime Isayama

A/N: I'm so sorry for disappearing like that without a word at all

A/N: I'm so sorry for disappearing like that without a word at all. School had started early for me with tons of work, I was stressed out every week trying to complete the work so I could at least update. As for now updates won't be every other day as it used to. I'll try to update often but I'm not sure if they'll be frequent! Hope you guys are healthy and doing well!! Enjoy the chapter now!

You woke up looking around to see where you were. You noticed that you were in Hoseok's room. You looked at the other side of the room to see Jimin working on something at his desk.

You slowly rose up from the bed, hearing cracks and groaning in pleasure from stretching. Jimin turned around, he sent you a smile before getting back to his work.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake." You could hear Jimin audibly smile.

"What even happened?" You groaned out.

"Hoseok entered the dorm with you in his hands, he said you died." He answered.

HE WHAT!?

"Don't worry Jin and I didn't believe it, Jungkook and Yoongi on the other hand were panicking. They wouldn't stop running around."

"I see—well thank you for letting me rest." You shyly said.

You looked at Jimin, even though you couldn't see his face you saw how his ears tinted red.

"I-it's no problem. Let me walk you out."Jimin mentally cussed himself out for stuttering. As you guys walked out you saw the boys sitting in the living room doing their own thing. Taehyung was the first to spot you. He waved like a mad man before running up to you.

"Y/N, how are you feeling. Hoseok said you died, which made me question why he didn't bring you to the hospital." Taehyung said patting your head.

"Ah yes, Hoseok over here said I died." You gave a deadly aura while looking straight at Hoseok.

Hoseok flinched before slowly turning around so that his back faced you.

"You aren't walking home, right? It is way too dangerous to walk at this time."Jin said craning his head towards you.

"It's all good, Jihyo offered to drive me home. She should be arriving any minute now." You answered.

"Ah I see, Well next time be careful Y/N you really had us worried." Jin said.

"Sorry." You apologized.

"Idiot stop apologizing for something you couldn't control." Yoongi said looking at you with a soft smile.

"Sor-"

You paused, noticing you were about to apologize Yoongi rolled his eyes.

You heard a car horn outside.