Chapter 6,Final Selection

[A/N: this is how i imagine y/n to be and these are your clothes too

[A/N: this is how i imagine y/n to be and these are your clothes too.And yep,i drew this picture]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Author Pov_

"Are you two ready for final selection?" shinobu asked the two sisters,smiling.

Kanao just nodded while y/n replied with a 'yes' as the two began to make their way to Mount Fujikasane where final selection held.

'Final selection is an entrance exam for individuals who wants to become a demon slayers and it takes 7 days long to complete the exam' is what nee-sama said to us,you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'There's wisteria everywhere and it's very pretty!' You looked around in awe as suddenly you felt someone staring at you. You look at the person and you feels like you met the boy before but you can't seem to remember.

Suddenly,there's a light bulb seemed to appear beside you as you remembered the boy. It's Charcoal boy! Tanjiro! As you took a step to talk to him,the two girl came and
interrupted your plan.

 It's Charcoal boy! Tanjiro! As you took a step to talk to him,the two girl came andinterrupted your plan

"Everyone....we thank you for coming here tonight...." the two said,their voice sound robotic. " to the demon slayer crops final selection,there are demons imprisoned here on Miunt Fujikasane captured alive by demon slayers and unable to leave because if wisteria trees demons hate so much bloom year-round from the bottom to halfway through the mountain. However.... There's no wisteria around from this point on so demons lurks around the mountain. You all will need to survive here for seven days to pass the final selection.....now be on your way...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and kanao both walked in the forest. Kanao stayed quiet and focused while your mind is everywhere thinking about food.

_a few minutes later_

You looked beside you but there's nothing instead of your so called sister,kanao. And then you realized you are lost. You sighed as you looked around the forest. 'Why am i so unlucky?' You thought.

Suddenly,a demon just jumped at you,ready to rip out your flesh but his claws only met with the air. You weren't there. He look around, then he spotted you at the sky coming at him in a rapid speed with butterflies  trailing behind you.

"Insect breathing.........butterfly dance.....caprice...." you said as you thrusted the demon with your poison. The demon didn't even had time to react.

The demon quickly grab his neck only to felt his neck. He breathed a sigh of relief and look at you.' Pathetic...she can't even cut my neck' he smirked as he redied his claws to rip your flesh but he felt something burn his body.Veins started popping up because of poison then he felt an intense pain and collapsed.

'My first kill!' You squealed as you did your little celebrate dance.

After your little celebration,you walked around the forest as you try to find your way back. In your way,you encountered a few demons but you handled it quite easily.

Six days have passed but you are still walking around,lost in the forest. 'There's only one day left....i Don't wanna stay in this creepy forest my whole life....I may not afraid of demons but I am afraid of ghosts' you thought while eating onigiri.'I wonder what is kana-nee doing right now?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On seventh day,you are still lost in the forest. ' Final Selection is almost over.....what if they thought i am dead...' you sighed again.

While you are walking,you saw a similar person looking around. It seems like they're finding something. You looked at it and it was your sister!

"Nee-san!"

Kanao looked at your direction and  it look like she saw you.

Before she has the chance to come to you and you're coming at her in full speed and tackle her into a hug. " Nee-san! I was,so afraid that the ghosts will haunt me!  You know how scary the ghosts are right?!" you said almost crying. She didn't say anything but she patted your back as a comforting manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the help of kanao,you are finally out of the forest. You looked around but it's only you,kanao and the creepy twins. ' Where's everyone?' you thought but someone interrupted your thoughts.

"Please choose your ore" the twins said,voice robotic.

You just pick the random one and you are finally excused to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho secret_

Y/n use poison like shinobu,she use her blade only when necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE YOU GUYS!❤️