Chapter 44, The End Of The Battle

_Author Pov_

'' I was just getting ready. ''

Tanjiro looks at him before headbutting him, making him fall to his butt. ' My-my body won't... ' He thought in surprise. '' Onii-chan! What are you doing? Get up! '' Daki called out worriedly. ' Something wrong! What's going on?! ' He saw a kunai stuck on his leg and realized what happened. ' Damn him! Damn him! ' Tanjiro strike the fire surrounding blade at his neck.

'' Onii-chan! Don't lose your head to somebody like him! '' Daki exclaims as she tries to attack but her sashes we're cut off by Zenitsu, who has escaped from the wooden planks and rubbles.

Tanjiro's blade was repelled and Gyutaro charges at him, enraged. Tanjiro was struggling to keep up with him in his weaken state. Just as Gyutaro was about to stab Tanjiro's eye with his sickle, Tengen blocked the attack.

With teamwork, they all successfully beheaded the two siblings at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanjiro woke up to see Nezuko's doe eyes staring worriedly at him. '' Nezuko... '' He look around. The city was a wreck, all burned down and destroyed. '' How awful. '' Tanjiro suddenly become alert and scearch for you. Nezuko pulls his haori and gesture at you, peacefully sleeping. He sighs in relief when he saw your body beside him. He tries to hug you but your crow, Kuroo pecked his hand. '' How dare you take advantage of her! Caw! I'll kill you! '' Tanjiro rubbed his hand. '' S-sorry. '' He sweatdropped at the fuming crow in front of him.

' The poison! ' He nervously examine your body under your crow's terrifying stare. ' For a crow, the stare is scary. ' He sweated. After examining, He realized not a ounce of poison was left on your body. Then, he realize the poison left his body too. He was greatly confused.

'' Zenitsu?! '' Tanjiro heard Zenitsu yelling for him. He hesitates to leave you alone but your crow ejected him. He tries get up but was too weak to do so. Nezuko took Tanjiro to Zenitsu, who was crying, confused and scared  at the situation he's in. He told Tanjiro about Inosuke's bad situation.

They both went to Inosuke who was getting weaker and weaker. '' Stay with me! Inosuke! '' Tanjiro was debating on what to do when Nezuko activate her Blood Demon Art, pink flame surround him but didn't burn him. Her pink flame burned away the poison and Inosuke was good as new. '' I'm hungry! Give me something to eat! '' Inosuke yelled and Tanjiro hugged him, in relief. '' Knock it out! You're creeping me out! ''

'' Tengen-sama!! Please don't die on us! Please don't die! '' Suma cried, begging at Tengen. '' Not after you won! Not after you managed to survive! I can't take it! '' She keeps crying and yelling as the other two stayed quiet. '' I have some last words for you... '' Tangen chocked out. But Suma keep yelling and crying, Not giving him a chance to talk. Makio got irritated and yelled at Suma. '' Don't you hear Tengen-sama talking?! Shut up! '' She yelled as she tries to shove rocks inside Suma's mouth. '' Please quiet down! You two! '' Hinatsuru tries to calm them down.

' Am I going to die without saying any last words? ' Tengen deadpanned.

Nezuko comes in and set him on fire, alerting the wives. Suma pulled her away from Tengen. '' What are you doing? Who're you anyway? It's way too soon to be cremating him! How can you burn him when he's not even dead yet?! '' She shakes Nezuko while Nezuko just looks at her with dotted eyes. '' I'm going to spank you! I'm very angry with you, Young lady! ''

'' The poison left my body! '' Tengen exclaims. '' Tengen-sama! '' The there of them starting crying, but in relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Six, Huh? '' The Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai muttered. '' That would be the lowest of the Upper Ranks. Well, Six or not, you still defeated an Upper Rank. So yes, congratulations are in order. I don't mind offering my praise. '' Tengen deadpanned. '' Not that your praise will do anything for me. ''

'' That's right! '' Suma yelled. '' You sure took your time getting here. '' Makio said, irked at the man in front them. '' Y-y-you took so long to get here! Way too long! '' Suma points at him, yelling at him. Kabarumaru hissed at her, making her retreat and hugged Tengen for comfort.

'' You've lost your left hand and left eye, what're you going to do now? '' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanjiro pulled the four of you into a grouphug,  happy that you all make it out alive. He was greatly relieved that all of you survived. Zenitsu also started crying, from relief. Inosuke started shaking, probably also crying.

'' Thanks goodness! We're alive! '' 

Just when they're celebrating the victory, a shadow looms over them. Turquoise hues staring at them, blanks and emotionless. Zenitsu got scared from the sudden presence of a Hashira and hid behind Tanjiro and Inosuke. The Hashira ignored the stares and his eyes went on you, who was still unconscious. He crouched down, gently carries you bride style and turn back to leave. Your crow, Kuroo flies on one of his shoulders, following you two. But a tug on his clothes stopped him. '' What do you think you're doing? '' Tanjiro frowns at the boy in front of him. '' That's none of your business. '' He rudely replied. '' You can't just take her away like that! '' Tanjiro exclaims, grip tightening on his clothes. '' And you can't just order a Hashira like that. Know your place. '' His stare hardened.

'' W-what's your deal?! Suddenly taking away y/n-chan like that! '' Zenitsu, who gathered all of his courage for you, yells while pointing a shaky finger at him. But he almost piss his pants and hid behind Tanjiro when the boy glare at him.

'' Don't touch my discipline! '' Inosuke yelled, also intimidated by the boy but still want to stood up for you. '' Don't be delusional. Y/n is Kocho's discipline, not yours. '' The boy deadpanned, making Inosuke shut up.

'' Let go of me. '' The boy kicked the hand that was tugging on his clothes, ignoring the hiss Tanjiro let out when he kicked him and turned to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Who do you think the boy is? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~