Chapter 15, Zenitsu's Warth

_Author Pov_

After talking with tanjiro,you went to look for shinobu and kanao. You found shinobu in her office as usual,working on a new poison. The door let out a creak as you closed it. shinobu look up and smiled when she saw you.

"Ara? Y/n,I am guessing you are done with your mission!" She continues. "Let's formulate poison again sometimes,it's been a while since we make poison together." She suggested with a smile which you excitedly nodded to.

"Sure! Nee-sama! But i need to go and give this mochi to kana-nee, i will be right back!" You exclaimed,excited. "Oh! And here for you!" You give her a bag of mochi to her which she happily accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You found kanao in the backyard as usual. She look lost in thought. What could she be thinking?

"Nee-san! Nee-san! " you called out to her. She look at you and smiled. You took a seat beside her and saw what she is doing. She was looking at her coin. You sighed sadly at the scene before you. Kanao still can't decide for herself. You hope she will open up soon.

"Here! This is for you!" You give her the bag in which she quietly mumbled a 'thanks' with a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOW DARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU!!?? " Zenitsu was yelling at tanjiro while pulling his hair while tanjiro held a troubled smile with sweat all over his face. "HOW DARE YOU KEEP SUCH A SECRET??! I THOUGHT WE'RE FRIENDS!!YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH A SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LADY AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!!" He look like a mad man now.

"Z-zenitsu! Calm down! What's gotten into you?! " tanjiro desperately tried his best to calm his raging friend but it seems useless. The whole estate is filled with their voices now, well mostly Zenitsu.

"Ara~ you guys seem to be having fun" a voice interrupted as the silence took over the estate.

Both of them turns their head to the door and face with a smiling Shinobu,although the veins popping up on her face do not express her cherry tone. Behind her was Aoi who look extremely annoyed and was glaring daggers to both of them.

"Mind telling me what's it about?" Shinobu stated with a smile while giving out a terrifying aura.

Both of them gulped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-ND DIDN'T TELL ME?!!"

You and Kanao were sitting while admiring the butterflies in the garden as you inhale the scent of flowers and fresh air. It's very relaxing and peaceful until they both heard screaming and yelling.

You raised a brow at commotion. That sound like the crying guy's voice. " I wonder what happened..." Your curiosity grew as you muttered your thought out loud. While kanao stare at the butterfly on her finger,uninterested in anything but the butterfly.

'Well,it's not my problem' you thought as you picked up Shiro and start petting her while she relax.

"Well,i need to get going!" You stated as you stood up. Shiro Also woke up because of your movements. "Nee-sama and i are gonna formulate poison together!" You brag to Kanao who just nodded with a small smile. You sighed with a sweatdrop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ara~ y/n,you're back!" Shinobu said as she look up from the paper she was holding. "I've been waiting for you." You closed the door shut and took a seat beside Shinobu's desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Y/n has a coin Kanae gave her too but hers is just like Kanao but instead of flowers,it has butterflies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING!❤️