Chapter 11, Mission With Nee-sama!

_Author Pov_

A peaceful day in butterfly estate...

You and kanao are sitting in the garden messing around with butterflies. Kanao is sitting on the grass,she's admiring a beautiful butterfly that is landing on her finger. You on the other hand,was petting a snow white bunny that is laying on your lap, a few butterflies also surrounding both of you.

"Can i take your sweet moment for a second?" A voice suddenly interrupted.

You both look at the voice and it was shinobu.

"Nee-sama!"

You ran in to her and enfluged her into a hug,abandoning Shiro. [A/N : if you don't know,shiro is the one you're petting seconds ago.]

Shinobu chuckled and patted your head which you happily leaned into her touch. Kanao is standing there awkwardly,not knowing what to do.

"Kanao" shinobu opened her arm and kanao happily joined the hug.

"Yay! Grouphug!" You exclaimed happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kanao,Y/n....i want you two to come with me in my mission with Tomioka-san. The reason why i tag you two along is because i want you two to have experience,there's a rumor that there's 12 kiziki in Mount Nagamoto." shinobu said,her cherry mood disappeared in a second as she turned serious. "Kill all demons on your sight,this is an order."

You instantly nodded,feeling excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You two followed shinobu,sprinting toward Mount Nagamoto where rumored 12 kizuki will be. You jump from tree to tree using your inhuman speed. shinobu and tomioka exchanged a few words and shinobu head west. You decided to follow shinobu as you continue to jump tree to tree. Kanao is already split off to other direction.

You saw shinobu battling a spider demon. You just sit on a tree branch watching the two knowing shinobu can handle a low level demon like her.

After she finished off the demon with her poison,she turn to you and said with smile" You can go ahead and assist tomioka-san.I will help the injured here,some might still be alive."

"Hai! Nee-sama!"

With that,you took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You jump from trees to trees again. You stopped at the particular tree when you spot a familiar burgundy haired boy. " It's the charcoal boy!" You thought as your eyes bright up.The boy looked injured. As you were about to go and treat him,you sensed a demon presence.

"I will take down the demon first." You thought as you prepare the poison inside your scabbard.

*Clank*

*Clank*

As you dash forwards to inject the poison to the demon however your blade was stopped by someone else but you managed to land safely on the ground. You were surprised to see giyuu and wondered why he blocked your attack.

"Tomioka-sama,please step aside "

But the water pillar just stay quiet and stare at you unfazed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tomioka-sama,please let me go. " You told him but he grips on your arm tighter. If he isn't a hashira,you would've kicked him in the face with ease.

You looked over to the burgundy haired boy and find that the demon is being protected by him. You raised an eyebrow at this.

Tanjiro look at your direction and widen his eyes at your presence.

" Tomioka-san,kindly let go of my sister." A sweet voice suddenly interrupted. Your eyes lit up at the voice.

"Nee-sama!"

" Didn't you hear me,tomioka-san? Or are you deaf? " shinobu asked again.

"....."

Suddenly,shinobu appeared behind giyuu also attempt to kill nezuko but was also stopped by giyuu. Thanks to that,he let you go accidentally. Using this opportunity,you jumped away from him.

"Why did you get in my way,tomioka-san? You know,that's why nobody likes you." shinobu said,smirking.

Tanjiro was shocked at shinobu's insulting demeanor.He look at giyuu but he seems unfazed as always.

"Pfft-"

He look over to the sound and saw y/n trying to control her laughter.

" I....i am not hated by people"

You struggle to control your laugh and let it all out. "Pfft- HAHAHA " But the said pillar ignored you.

"Ahh...pardon me for my rudeness,you didn't know that people don't like you then" shinobu continued to roast him. You're dying of laughter and poor tanjiro was confused and didn't know what to do.

"Little boy! What you're protecting is a demon, please step away!" shinobu called out.

"N-no! She's not! S-she's But she is my little sister!" tanjiro stutter,struggling to explain.

'So,it's his sister...' You really don't wanna kill your so called friend's sister,also struggling to decide.

shinobu faked her pity. "Poor her, i will kill her with gentle poison so she won't suffer!" She said,readying her sword.

Tanjiro's eyes went wide at shinobu's words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you move?" The water pillar asked the young boy. Not even waiting for his answer,he continued " Even if you can't move,make yourself move. Take your sister and run." He ordered.

"T-thank you very much!" tanjiro started sprinting towards different direction of the forest but not before stealing a glance at you which you stiffen at.

Of course,you and shinobu are very surprised. Who would've thought a hashira would defend a demon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secert_

Y/n always hug her loved ones whenever she had a chance because you don't know if it will be their last.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ENJOY YOUR STAY!❤️