Chapter 21, Impossible To Win

_Author Pov_

Shinobu then step in.

She went to Inosuke and put a hand on his shoulder. '' Although I am not sure why you couldn't do it. '' She started. An irk mark appeared on Inosuke's mask. '' If it was for you Inosuke-kun, it would be a child play. Are you sure you can't do it? ''

'' Can't be helped, Can't be helped! '' Shinobu keeps on patting his shoulder. Steam came out of his nose as he yelled. ''HAH?! Why couldn't I do this?! Of course, i can do this! Don't mess with me or I will rip off your breasts!! ''

She then went over to Zenitsu and clasps her hand in his. '' Do your best, Zenitsu-kun! I am your biggest cheerleader! '' Zenitsu blushes like a madman and yelled. Steam also came out of his ear and with his yelling made him look a kettle. '' HAIII!!'' Tanjiro watches the scene with bewildered expression.

You on the other hand, look at the scene with stars in your e/c eyes. ' You always know what to says in every situation, as expected of Nee-sama! So cool! I wanna be like you!! ' You fangirled.

Zenitsu and Inosuke were both fired up and trained furiously. Beside them was Tanjiro, who was encouraging them and telling them not to give up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some times later, Tanjiro's crow announced that their sword were ready. Both of them were excited and jumped around in glee.

''Hey! Hagenezuka-san! Hey! Long time no see-huh?! ''

Hagenezuka gave the other swordsmith the sword. With his hand gripping a knife, he came at Tanjiro at full speed with full of intent to kill. Luckily, You pulled Tanjiro out of the way.

'' H-hagenezuka-san? ''

'' How dare you snap my sword into two!? You've got a lot of nerve! ''

You could tell he was furious without looking under the mask. Tanjiro got scared and tried to explain but the swordsmith chases him once more. You were struggling to decide whether you should help him or not. You ended up not helping anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and the others watched from afar as Tanjiro and Inosuke receive their sword.But then Inosuke came to the pond which was surround by stones. He crouched down and pick up a suitable stone to chip his sword? The sword makers along with Tanjiro gasped.

'' YOU MISERABLE BRAT! I will kill you! Are you flaunting it?! '' Inosuke's swordsmith, Kanamori yelled.

'' We're sorry! We're sorry! '' Tanjiro holds him down as he apologize for Inosuke.

But Inosuke simply ignored them as he chipped the other one. '' THAT'S IT! BASTARD!! YOU ARE DEAD MEAT! ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The swordsmith leave very angry and Tanjiro and Inosuke see them off. Tanjiro apologized a million times while bowing while Inosuke tugged on Tanjiro's shirt like a kid would do to his mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Tanjiro and Kanao were doing their daily tag battle. You just watch them from afar as you stretched. Tanjiro has improved and was catching up to Kanao. He grabbed Kanao's hand, finally beaten her.

Now it was time for cup game and they swung their arms trying to grab the cup and block each other hands. Tanjiro then grabbed a cup and was about to splash it but...... ' this medicine stinks, it would be awful If i splash it on her' He stopped and set the cup on Kanao's head.

The triplets along with y/n cheered for him. Aoi then inform Tanjiro. '' Since you beat Kanao, now you'll face against y/n who's superior in both tag and cup games.

'' Y/n, don't go easy on me,okay? '' Tanjiro looks at you.'' I don't plan to. '' You immediately replied.
Aoi then announces 'Begin' and Tanjiro doeesn't waste any time as he ran at you full speed. Just as Tanjiro was about to grab you, you jump over him and he chases you again. You avoided every lunges that was towards you.

'' Time's up. '' Aoi announced.

Tanjiro looks defeated. A pang of guilt overcome you. It's not your fault but seeing Tanjiro like this kinda make you feel bad. '' There there '' you give him back-pats to cheer him up.

You two sit down at the cup table. Just as Aoi announced 'Begin' In a blink of an eye, Tanjiro was soaked in medicated water. Aoi then announced round two and Tanjiro lost again. Your whole day was spend by Tanjiro who was trying to defeat you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time flew by and it was nighttime. Tanjiro was tired and didn't even win a round against you. ' Why can't I beat her? What am I lacking? ' He frowned. He spends the whole day trying to defeat you. He was getting exhausted after rounds and rounds, trying to defeat you but you on the other hand didn't break a sweat. Aoi told him that it's okay if he can't win against her because no one had beaten y/n before. It's impossible to win. But that makes him want to win against her even more.

He look around and saw you asleep while leaning on the wall. Even if you didn't break a sweat while training, yet you still managed to fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N : kinda like that

(A/N : kinda like that. Just imagine you are historia.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanjiro smiled at your sleeping figure and went to his room. He came back with a blanket and warps the blanket around you. He then dozed off beside you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Tanjiro thinks your sleeping face is cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAVE A GREAT DAY!❤️