Chapter 24, Rengoku Kyojuro

_Author Pov_

At the train station 🚂

" What is this thing?! " Inosuke yelled out. " I bet this is that thing! The master of this land! The ruler of this land! " He cautiously said. " It looks like it's asleep right now, but don't let your guard down! " He warned, still cautious.

You suspiciously look at the train. Sure, you've seen a train before but this train gives off an eerie vibe. You narrowed your eyes and your hand instinctively went to the hilt of your sword.

" Let's not fight it. You never know, it might be a guardian spirit of this land. So you must not attack all of sudden. " Tanjiro explains with a proud face with sparkly aura around him.

"Umm, it's a train. Have you guys never seen one before? " Zenitsu look t them with' I am so done' face.

" Y/n-chan~ you know what a train is, right?" Zenitsu's tone completely changes into a sweet tone as he asks you.

You nodded. "Yes,of course! " You answered but not before taking a suspicious glance at the train. You are still skeptical at the train.

"See? Even y/n-chan know what a train is." Zenitsu said as he began to throw insults at the two, calling them country pumpkins.

" PIG ASSULT! "

Inosuke however ignored him and charges at the train, head-butting it. You and Zenitsu gasped. " Stop it! Talk about embarrassing! " Zenitsu yelled at Inosuke.

People around you started to gossip. Some of them were freaked out because of katanas on your hip and tried to call the police. You then heard whistles and saw the security guards. Zenitsu freaked out and pulled the three of you and started running away from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Thanks to you, we went through hell! Now, say you're sorry! " Zenitsu yelled at Inosuke.

" Demon slayer corp isn't recognized by the government since they don't believe us when we talk about demons. " You then explained it to them. " Even though we worked so hard? " Tanjiro said with a sad tone.

" Well, it can't be helped. Let's hide our sword on our back for now. " Zenitsu said with a sigh.

Inosuke then brightens up and puts his duel sword on his back but it was visible since he doesn't have any shirt on. He proudly shows his back as you all watched with a deadpan expressions.

The train blew its horn and started moving.

'' Crap! Are the police still around? We'll have to go Even if they are.'' Zenitsu started panicking and looks around.

'' I will take you on, Master of this land!!'' Inosuke started to run after the train and the three of you started running after it as well. You, Inosuke and Tanjiro jump onto the back of the train. Zenitsu only grabbed on the railing and the three of you help him get on the train by pulling his arms, causing Zenitsu to fall on top of you three.

Tanjiro stand up and hold out a hand for you and help you get up. You grabbed his hand as you stand up. You thank him and dust your haori. You all look at the look at the horizon. It was beautiful. You smiled,looking off into the horizon as you tucked a few strands of your h/c locks on your ear to prevent the hair from sticking onto your face. The nice breeze blowing you in the face as you close your eyes to enjoy the breeze.

Tanjiro stare at you and gulped. The pink hues threatening to appear on his cheeks. His heart is beating so loud that he was worried you could hear him. The horizon is beautiful but right now you are much more beautiful than the horizon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting into the train, your eyes immediately darted around to find the Flame Hashira, ignoring the strange looks from other citizens who've been staring at your group the second you guys stepped into the train. You all keep searching for the Flame Pillar cart to cart until you all heard a booming voice.

'' UMAI! UMAI! ''

You all turned to the sound and saw the flame pillar eating a bento. Several bento boxes piled up on the table. You immediately brighten up and went to the pillar, the trio following you after.

'' Rengoku-sama!! ''

'' Isn't that the Flame Hashira? ''

'' It is! ''

Zenitsu takes a look at the pillar and deadpanned.

'' Are you sure that's the Flame Hashira? Not some glutton? ''

'' Umm excuse me....'' Tanjiro called out, feeling out of place as he look at you join the pillar, who gave you a box of bento which you happily accepted.

'' UMAI!! ''

''Uh yes, we get that...'' The two watched with mouth agape as you join the pillar who's shouting for no reason like it's normal thing.

'' Come join! I ordered some for you guys too~ '' You called them over who were still staring at you two bewildered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret _

Y/n likes to prank on Sanemi. She finds his angry face amusing. Inosuke might be her next target.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~