Chapter 7, Swords & Mission

Days later......

_Author Pov_

The final selection is over and you are here in the hot spring with shinobu and the others. She said it's a celebration for passing the final selection. You were so excited of course. It's been a while since you and the others come to hot springs. The last time you came was only the four of you including kanae. 'Now,she can't come with us anymore....' She shooked your head as you try not to think of any sad thoughts. It might make the others uncomfortable too especially shinobu and kanao.

"Ara~ y/n? You seems lost in thought. Care to share it with us?" Shinobu asked you,smiling.

You panicked,not knowing what you say.

" O-oh! I was thinking what i should eat after bathing,hehe. " you said,smiling while showing your white teeth.You sighed in relief as you quickly come up with a lie.

"Oh? Then let's go eat something afterwards " shinobu said chuckling.

" You always complain about being fat but you didn't even bother to eat less!" aoi cut in lecturing you like a mother would.

"Ehhh?! I-i know but- " You try to say but that was cut off by the one and only,aoi. After all, who can win an argument against the strict person like aoi.

While aoi is lecturing you,shinobu looks at the two of you,chuckling amused at the sight in front of her.

Meanwhile,kanao was struggling. She doesn't know how to stop Aoi from scolding you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After relaxing in the hot spring,you all went to 'ICHIRAKU' and ate ramen.

"Ara~ y/n, i didn't know you knew around this town." shinobu asked.

"oh! A kid introduced this ramen stall to me.it became my favorite since then." Y/n answered and stuffed her mouth with noodles.

~~~~~~~~~~

After eating,you and kanao We're informed that your swords are ready.

Of course,you were very excited and can barely control your excitement and jump around in glee. You would often go outside to check and see if your swordsmith is here or not.

After y/n endured the torture of waiting,the swordsmith finally arrived.

"You are finally hare! I thought you forgot about our swords!" Y/n exclaimed as she run to the swordsmith at full speed.Y/n was so excited and was literally pushing and forcing the swordsmith to go inside the estate.

Y/n was so excited and was literally pushing and forcing the swordsmith to go inside the estate

~~~~~~~~~~~

"My name is Kanamori Kozo and i was the one who forged Master kanao and Master y/n's swords" He said calmly while raising a hand.

Kanamori took out two katana which were warped around securely by clothes. Y/n being y/n,eager to see her sword,she started leaning in to take a good look at her katana.