Chapter 29

R Y A N

MATTHEW AND SOPHIE decided to stay with me last night, going back home to pick up there stuff before coming back after dinner; it made sense seeing how we were to be next door at the Greyson house for 2pm the next day anyway. We had spent sometime looking at tattoos and discussed where we might get them online, but there was another topic that took over.
   Most of the night was spent with me telling them about Friday and how I ended up passing out from the intense orgasm they gave me, then Matt was giving me tips on how to please a man, but in all honesty I was worried I would do it wrong. He was right, I was going to have to at some point pleasure both of them, whether I was alone with one of them or caught between the two. I needed to do it at some point.

It was hot out and the sun beamed down on us as we walked through the gate at the edge of their garden. Luckily enough I was dressed in denim shorts and a plain white t-shirt that I tied up in a knot around my midriff at the back, Matthew was the same only his shorts weren't as short as mine and his white tank top hung loose around him. I wasn't girly enough for a summer dress like Sophie was wearing, I hated dresses, only she could pull off the long green maxi dress and matching sandals.

Walking along the path, I stare down into their pool. The smell of the pool water hitting my nostrils and the cooling feeling I know the water would give me from the beaming sun almost made me do a cannonball into the deep end, but we was already late thanks to Matthew. I already knew I was going to be punished for my tardiness, something that not only worried me, but excited me at the same time. When we reach the patio door, I slide it open, feeling the wave of cold air as it hits my skin from the air conditioning and I thank the lord this house is always the perfect temperature.

"Nico?" I yell out.

"You didn't even knock?" Sophie whisper yells at me as I usher them in, sliding the door closed behind me.

"I never knock," I say as I look at her with a confused, dumb look.

"You're twenty minutes late," a stern voice says from the corner of the room, near the living room. I turn towards Nico rolling my eyes and he cocks his head at me, almost like he's questioning me if he really saw what I just did.

"Blame him, I was ready ages ago," I said pointing to Matt.

"You're still late princess," Nico says as he walks towards us.

I stare at him, up and down as I take in his appearance. He is dressed in black jeans with the knees cut out and a white tank top. Most of his tattoos are on show and I notice some on his knees. I haven't seen his legs on show in years and my suspicions if there's tattoos on his legs are now confirmed with the tiniest amount of skin on show where I can see his inked skin. He's clearly completely cover in inked artwork.

"Sorry Nic, it is my fault we're late." Nico's face is hard as he nods behind him, one by one we walk towards the living room, walking pass him with a scold.

"Great, he's extra pissed at me," I think.

When I go to walk pass him he grabs my wrist, pulling me towards him with force, I close my eyes as his intoxicating smell fills me with a lust I've never had before, his breath fanning my face as he whispers. "Whether it was your fault or not, I'm still going to punish you for being late princess." I look up at him, biting my lower lip. I can't speak and his blue orbs penetrate me with his desirable stare.

"Why am I so turned on from just how he looks at me... like I'm his meal," I think.

"Biting that sexy lip of yours is not helping either princess, you have no idea what I would do to you if your friends weren't here baby girl," he smirks. "It's going to be hard enough to keep my hands off you," he looks over towards the door that Sophie and Matt entered, then back at me with them electric blue eyes, "have you told them?" He asks with interest and I still can't speak, like it's impossible to form words. I nod, a pink blush heating up my face as I imagine his hands on me and I stupidly realise my mistake too late, "that's five for being late and two for not answering when spoken to. I've got a good memory princess, don't think I won't forget," his husky voice vibrates through my veins and a moan escapes my lips as I start to feel the start of those oh so familiar tingles between my legs.