You Are Ours

At thirteen Ryan Blake moves to California from London, England

At thirteen Ryan Blake moves to California from London, England. Her dad gets a new promotion so that means her whole life has to move across to the other side of the world to his new job; a new job for him - a new school, new friends & new enemies for her. Her mum, sister & nephew love the idea of a new life in a different country but not Ryan. She's shy, withdrawn & hates meeting new people.

When she's introduced to the new family next door, Mrs Greyson introduces her eldest son, Noah but then mentions her two other terrors that live next door. The thought of living next door to two siblings, who even their mother calls terrors freights her & makes her feel uneasy. But Ryan never expected the Greyson brothers to be the the older brother companionship she didn't know she needed. They are close, more than close, despite the five & six year age gap between them. Yheu care for her like family & are always there for her no matter what, they just want what's best for her.

When she returns from college a few years later, after not being home for two years the boys are no longer boys, they are now both men & damn... they are hot. But now Ryan is too no longer a girl - blossomed into a beautiful young women, the brothers see how far she has come from being the shy teenager next door, to a beautiful, young, confident women. A women they have both loved for years. A women the both want. A women they that claim as 'Ours'.

▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️

"Say it princess & I'll kiss you," He says in that devilish, velvet voice.

"Please. Kiss-"

I don't get to finish my sentence before his lips take possession of mine. There's a hunger as he bites my bottom lip, making me gasp under him & he waste no time from the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. Slick, long strokes move in sync with my own tongue & I feel my body heat up - on fire. The memory of our kiss on prom night wasn't as good as this one. This kiss has more passion, more lust, is more animalistic in the way he takes charge over my lips. His grip on my hip tightens as the sounds of our breathing fills the room & I wonder if I'll get bruises on my hips from his tight grasp of my body. His soft lips & slick tongue combined with his ever growing hardness against me, make my body tingle with satisfaction. I've never wanted something - someone so badly. Suddenly he pulls back & I whimper from the lost of contact, I don't want him to stop, I want his lips to keep going.

"You still taste amazing princess, but you need to be patient baby."

"No!" I whine, lifting my hips up to meet his. I can't take is anymore, I want him, I want him right now.

"Patience princess, we both want a taste, the more we tease you, the wetter you are... the better you'll taste," he says, his wet hot tongue tracing a line up my throat. I look at him with confusion & watch as his hand trails down the rest of me, tugging at the band of my panties.

"W-we?" I whisper.

"You didn't think I'd let him have all the fun alone, did you beautiful?" Nates voice says. I look to the left of me & there he is - Nate, laying down with his elbow propped up supporting him while he watches us.

"Hmmmmmmmmm!" I moan, closing my eyes as I take in the feeling of his brother's hardness pushing between our clothes. I hear Nico grown, a sexy gruff from the back of his throat as I wiggle beneath him.

▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️

Ryan

Nicholas

Nicholas

Nathan