Auother Note

💙💙💙💙💙
Hello my beautiful people!

First off let me say a massive thank you to each & everyone of you who are reading, voting & commenting on my story...
even those of you who I know are going back & rereading my story 😉
you have no idea how grateful I am.
Because of you You Are Ours has reached
137K!
I still can't believe it & it is reaching new people everyday.

Keep the voting coming, keep the comments coming, I'm so grateful!!!
THANK YOU SO, SO, SO, SO MUCH!

I also wanted to take the time to answer some questions people have been
asking me & so the answers are below.

Is this a mafia story?
No. Simple answer... no.
I'm not a fan of mafia stories or gang stories, the closest I get to those type of stories are
werewolves/vampire books, I know it's not the sane but they are like supernatural mafia stories. The Greyson brothers are not in a mafia family, they own a architecture company passed down from their grandfather & mother while the oldest brother, Noah is a chef.

Ryan can't be with Nico & Nate if her sister is marrying their brother... that's incest?
No it's not!
If Tori marry's Noah then they will all be in-laws.
There is no blood relation, there for they can date one another.

Will you do a book about Tori & Jack?
The answer is no, I'm sorry but this story is mainly about Ryan, Nico & Nate.
I never planned on a series of books with this story, I'm saving that for another story I have planned but there will be some snippets of their story from time to time.

Will you do a book about Sophie & Jackson?
Again, sadly no.
It's pretty simple with their story, no one objects to their passion for each other & everyone seems happy for them. I don't see a story there if I'm honest & even if I tried
it wouldn't be a great story from me.

Will we ever know what happened to Nico when he was younger?
YES!
But I'm keeping that story for a special chapter, certain things needs to happen before we get to hear the truth of Nico's struggles as a child & I know I'm teasing you with bits & pieces but trust me when I say... it's all part of the plan.

Some answers to some questions I've kept to myself because let's face it...
If I tell all would you still read it & get the sane surprised reaction?
No you wouldn't!
😂😂😂😂

Stay safe,
CeeCee
xoxo
💙💙💙💙💙