Chapter 47

R Y A N

          MY FIRST DAY at Greyson Design's was just like I remembered from working there with Mrs Greyson. As soon as my feet stepped off the elevator for the top floor of the building it was non stop meetings and phone calls, but as I remember from working there in the past, today was a typical Monday anyway. Always busy.
   Finally home, laying on the sofa in the den, in my comfy leggings and one of Nate's black t-shirts he placed on my bed while I showered, the feeling of relaxation is definitely welcomed after a busy day at the office. My hair is pulled into a high ponytail, the first thing I did when I walked in the door because I had it down all day, leaving little ringlets of curls round my face when I lean forward to read the book in my hands - a classic tale I haven't read in a while.

"Jane Eyre huh?"

My eyes lift up from the page in front of me, disturbing the first meeting between Jane and Mr Rochester. I've read this book so many times, got lost in the world of Charlotte Bronte more than once in my life, but I haven't read it in a few years. Being back home and in the Greyson household, around all these books I use to read from Nico's collection made me want to read them all over again. Starting with one of my favourites.

"You know I'm a sucker for Mr Rochester."

"Indeed," he smiles, "here princess," Nico's soft voice says as he towers over me. He has changed into a pair of black sweatpants and a tank top, his gym bag in one hand then a small green bottle in the other. "Get Nate to put this on you later."

"What is it?" I say, placing the book down, sitting up and shifting in my seat. I wince quietly, shutting my eyes briefly from the discomfort I'm feeling.

Nico smirks at me, those bright blue orbs penetrating my soul with knowledge - a mental picture of me bent over his desk, panties discarded and my pencil skirt bunched up around my hips. "You told me not to hold back," he chuckles and he's right, I did tell him that. Nico said he had been holding back on me, that I wasn't ready to see his dominant side yet, but when he told me I had ten spanks waiting for me in his office after his meeting I took notes for, I told him I didn't want him to hold back anymore. I want to see him, the real him, the man that has a secret room I know nothing about. The room that has peaked my curiosity since it was mentioned. The room where Nico becomes a man I only ever think of and desperately want to see. "Don't be a little tease in the future and you won't get spanked," he chuckles, referring to the little show I did for him this morning.

"Maybe I enjoy it," I mumble, hoping he doesn't hear me, but secretly I hope he does at the same time. Looking him in the eye with my own smirk showing, my fingers grabbing the bottle in his hand and our fingers brush against each other, tingles of goosebumps pop on my arm. Why does this man always have this effect on me?

His stare is dark, lustful and the heat that washes over me from just his stare sends tingles down my spine, but he doesn't say a thing, he just stares right back at me, eyes penetrating my soul. "Nat will put this on you, it's the same one I used in the office earlier," he says, finally breaking the silence, a hint of playfulness in his voice.

"Okay."

Leaning forward he kisses me on the lips, sparks of excitement erupt in my stomach, but he pulls back, his breath tickling my mouth as he whispers, "I'll see you in the morning princess."

"Where you going?" I ask, my hand hooking round his neck in a plea, silently begging him not to go. Not that I mind him being here either way, I'm planning on spending my evening reading, but I remember all those times we use to read together, silently in a room, just us not talking, reading what ever book we picked up that day.