Author's Note - Important

💙💙💙💙💙
Hello beauties!

So this is not a chapter but a note from me because I know some of you are not following me
so you won't see me writing on my wall to leave you guys a message.

First off I wanna say a huge, big, massive
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Because of all you amazing people
You Are Ours
has hit 36k reads!!!
😳😲😳😲😳😲😳😲😳😲😳😳
This has happened in such a short space of time & I can't thank you enough or
tell you how grateful I am that you guys are liking my work. Believe me when I say I appreciate it because I really do...
thank you, thank you, thank you!
🥳🥳🥳🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🥳🥳🥳

I write for a hobby, it's not my full time job & it gives me an
escape to write these characters. I get an idea in my head & I write a chapter or
two with no idea how it's going to end; at the moment I have 6 other books I've started a chapter or two & once You Are Ours is completed I can't wait to share them all with you.
And I definitely will... I promise you that!

Because I do work stupid hours,
(Anywhere between 5am - 1am)
😴😴😴😴
updates will be fewer than expected because I hate writing chapter to chapter.
I'd rather write a few chapters, get a few ahead & edit where I need to before I publish them for you to read but I promise you if you haven't seen me update in a while it's because I'm taking my time to make this story the best I can & I WILL be completing this story.
I love Ryan, Nicholas & Nathan; I know how I'm going to finish it, it's just the bits in between to get you there I need to fill in & it's a process.
😁😁😁

To all of you who have started to follow me, added my book to their reading list or the
silent readers, THANK YOU! Without you this book wouldn't be reaching new people everyday, making the reads go up & up so quickly that it seriously has me shook every time I click on my app.
And to those of you that comment or leave me messages on my wall.....
You guys make my day with your comments, I love reading them & you guys have been so supportive with your kind words... keep them coming!
😁😁😁😁

Now enough of the lovey, dovey, soppy crap!
😂🤣😂🤣😂
Let's get back to the story because I know your probably not reading this & skipping
through to get to the good stuff, I've corrupted you all!

MASSIVE THANK YOU AGAIN!

Big love to you all,
Stay safe,
CeeCee
xoxo
💙💙💙💙💙