Chapter 42

R Y A N

MY EYES FLUTTER open, taking in the early morning sun through the window on the far side of the room. The light grey blinds are wide open and the curtains were not drawn close. The room is bright, too bright for me to sleep and I lift my head up from the soft pillow to peak over the large body asleep next to me. The clock that sits on the bedside table reads 06:04, way to early to be awake, but early enough to be awake on a Friday morning. I've got no plans until later on today, thank god and now, I can't go back to sleep with how bright this room is.
My eyes flicker to the body next to me, my head lowering back down on to the pillow to get a better look at him. He looks so peaceful as small puffs of air make his lips pout after every exhale, his eyelashes flicker as he dreams sweetly and even though he's not smiling, his dimples are there faintly showing, like they've permanently been indented on his gorgeous face. My eyes trail down Nate's face, along his shoulder and down his arm which is wrapped around my waist securely. His hand is limp on my back and twitches every now and then, clearly having some sort of active dream. I can't hide the smile on my face as I watch him, memories of last night flooding back to me.

▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️

"You tired princess?"

"No."

"Good... because the night is still young," Nate whispers, brushing his fingers along my cheek.

"What did you boys have in mind," I say bravely with a blush.

"A late night snack," Nate shrugs, leaning in to kiss my lips as his hand tangles in my hair and Nico attacks my neck.

▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ▫️

I replay everything in my mind as I remember them touching me, kissing me... worshiping my body like I'm a precious treasure and I loved every minute of it. No one has made me feel as special as they do, like I'm the only person in the room with them even if there's a hundred people around us, they see me. The looks, the stares, the smiles... all for me.
Even though I hardly spoke to him at the party because I was mad at Melanie, I felt Nico's gaze on me, burning eyes of want and longing; no one has ever looked at me like that before. They are both so caring when it comes to us being physical with each other, never doing anything I'm not comfortable with and they let me go at my own pace, being so patient with me. Both Nate and Nico never made me feel inexperienced, both letting me learn how to please them and the eagerness of their teachings wasn't unnoticed by me, especially when we showed "Nat what Ryan learned tonight," hearing Nico's voice in my head as I remember touching Nate and I can't help the smile on my face with the memory of him on my tongue.

I never thought I'd find anything like I do with the two younger Greyson men... so far.

I smile at Nate, thinking back on his face as his face contorted in pleasure, his mouth shaped in an 'O' and Nico's face matching his brother shortly after. I did things I thought I'd never do and that little vixen that proudly sits on my shoulder while I'm with them smirks at me smugly, knowing I can be a beautiful, sexy women when I'm in their arms. I turn to look over my shoulder, turning my attention to Nico, wanting to see his peaceful sleeping face too, but when I look at the space behind me, it's empty - cold. I crinkle my brows together wondering where he is. I fell asleep with both of them in a tangled heap on the bed and I was expecting to wake up to both of them, but I'm only with Nate.