1How To Get More Subscribers?

I'm in the middle of editing the video we're going to upload on our YouTube channel. It's been three months we are not getting a lot of views on our channel. Last time, the view could reach 700k to 1 millions in two weeks. But now, if we're reach the view until 100k makes us happy enough. Mostly, we only can reach until 35k or 50 k the most. And that is for months! Maybe the viewers get bored with our appearance who only based on out ordinary talents and good looking. Maybe because we're getting older.

Oh! I almost forgot! My name is Xiao Zhan. I'm 21 now. I still study in a university in Beijing. I make a Youtube channel about 3 years ago with my best buddies, Wang Zhuo Cheng and Liu Hai Kuan. Err... Hai Kuan 2 years older than us. He's my cousin. Now he is attending his final year in the university. I and Zhuo Cheng study at the same university, but Hai Kuan is attending the other university, but still in Beijing.

"How is it?" Zhuo Cheng comes and flops himself on my bed. We're share the rent in a flat. Me, Zhuo Cheng and Hai Kuan.

"Almost done...!" I reply to him with a mumble. "You're eating like a baboon...."

Suddenly a pillow landed on the back of my head.

"Asshole....!" I turn and glare at him.

"My talent is only that to show off, Jerk...!" He sneers.

"What time we got class?" I ask him.

He glances at his phone.

"In one hour," he replies.

"It's almost done...." I mutter.

I continue to edit the video, while Zhuo Cheng playing with his phone.

"Nah! Done!" I cry, hitting the done button on my laptop after about half an hour later.

I don't hear Zhuo Cheng replying. He's so quiet until I thought he's asleep. I turn my head to the bed. He doesn't sleep. He's still busy scrolling through the device.

"What makes you so engrossed in your handphone?" I ask him.

"Huh?' Zhuo Cheng raises his head, clueless.

"What do you see in your handphone?" I ask him again, approaching him on the bed.

"Uh? No-nothig!" He says. He quickly drops his phone and turns the screen off when I try to peek.

I glare at him. Then I huff.

"Let's go to the campus!" I say, sling my backpack on my shoulder.

He doesn't reply. But he gets up from the bed and walks out of my room. I follow him.

I wait for him in the living room while he's colecting his stuff from his room. He comes out with his oxford bag and his bike key in his hand.

"Let's go!" He says.

I go to the Uni by Zhuo Cheng's bike. I tag along behind him, of course. The distance between our Uni with our rented flat is about 15 minutes by his bike.

I hop off of Zhuo Cheng's bike when we reach the student vehicle's parking lot. We walk side by side to our class. On the way, we bump into a small group of girls.

"Dude! Zoey...." I whisper to Zhuo Cheng and slap on his chest with the back of my hand.

Zoey is our junior. One year later than our academic year. She's a gorgeous girl with a fine feature. She has a pair of big and round eyes which makes my heart waver everytime she makes a glare. She often glares at me, I don't know why. I never even try to disturb her or flirt with her, actually. I'm not a confident man who will approach a girl bluntly. Like He Peng. He will always tries to attract her attention when Zoey obviously dislike him. What can he proud of, to be honest? He's not a star in our university. He's not smart, too. He doesn't come from the prospect family. And.... Not to be cruel. He's ugly, too. Shortly, he's good at nothing. He also often make harsh comments on my YouTube channel which I have to delete and I block him from viewing my channel. But still, he finds his way to sneak into the comment section.