19 The Cure

ZHAN

I look at Wang Yibo. I saw something strange through his eyes. I don't know what it is, but it is so warm and gentle touching my heart. It is the same as how Wangji looking at me. I feel something stirs in my heart.

"Xian Gege!"

Suddenly I hear Wangji's voice from afar. I snap my head. It came from across the other room. I release my grip on Yibo's collar and run out of the room.

"Zhan!" Zhuo Cheng calls me. But I ignore him.

I run to a room. A big room. Here is darker since there is no sunlight creeping from any gaps of he window.

"Xian Gege...! Help!"

I hear his voice again. His sounds in pain. What happened to him? Didn't he tell me that he only wants to recharge his wasted energy after he solved his"problem" yesterday?

"Wangji!" I shout and look around in the room.

"Zhan! What is it?"

Zhuo Cheng comes and grabs my shoulder.

"He's here! Wangji is here! He needs help!" I tell Zhuo Cheng.

"Where is he?" asks  Zhuo Cheng.

"Here! Somewhere around here!" I reply to him.

"I see nothing here!" says Zhuo Cheng.

We lurking around that room, waiting for the clue to tell us where Wangji is.

"Zhan Ge!"

Yibo stands at the doorway. I turn to him. 

"Yibo, I need to safe someone. I have no time to talk about your feeling to me...!" I say to him.

"Lan Wangji is not here!"Yibo says.

"What?" I startle.

I wonder, how does he know a lot about Lan Wangji? I never tell him anything about Wangji. And I don't think Zhuo Cheng and Hai Kuan will, too. But where did he get the information from?

"He's not in the house. He's in another place. Far from here!" continues Yibo.

"What do you know about this, DUde?" Zhuo Cheng interferes.

"A lot nough to safe you. And Lan Wangji."

I approach him immediately and grab his arms.

"How? How are you going to safe him?" I ask him, full of hope.

I see him sighing and looks away a little.

"I can't tell you now. But I will show you. Come!"

Yibo grabs my hand and pulls me out from the room. I turn to Zhuo Cheng who still standing in the dark. He follows me.

"Where are we going?" I ask Yibo when he brings me to the third floor.

"Lan Wangji is in another place. But this house has an access to go there!" replies Yibo.

"How do you know?" this time Zhuo Cheng asking him.

"I know," is only that what Yibo says. After that he never speaks again no matter how we bombardier him with many questions.

Yibo stops in front of a door on the third floor. We also followed his move. We look at his back. Slowly, Yibo opens the door. The creaking sound created when the door is opened. He steps in. The smell of dust attacks our nostrils,makes us let out sneezes. He switches the lights on. The dim light lit up the dark and dusty room.