3.Baobei

I get into my bed late at night. The hunting in te haunted house has taken my energy. We have done the editing, planned to upload it tomorrow. The Live done by Zhuo Cheng got a lot of responses from the viewers. In a few hours it got thousands of views.

I tuck myself in the blanket. I turn the bedside table lamp and try to sleep. Tomorrow I still have class in the morning. Not too early, fortunately. The sleepiness takes over. My eyes fluttered to go to the deep slumber. And finally, I'm able to sleep.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

The sound is very disturbing.I just able to sleep when I hear the sound.

"What the hell...?" I grumble. I toss on the bed, turning to the side and pull the blanket higher. I try to get to sleep again.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Again that sound appears. I throw the blanket off my body. I sit up and look around the dark room. There is nothing in my room. I glance at the window. Couldn't be the sound comes from outside of the window. I mean, it's a flat building, not a landed house. And we're live on the 10th floor. There is no ledge or anything to get an access to my room from the window.

"Damnit..." I curse. Then I slam myself again on my bed. I pull the blanket over my head.

Maybe it's a bird, I think to myself. Ut what kind of bird hopping on my closed window in the night and pecking the glass?

Whatever.

I try to catch some sleep. Again. I'm very tired and sleepy. I just want to sleep until morning, so I can get a fresher body when I wake up tomorrow.

Knock, knock, knock, knock!

The sound comes fiercer now. And it pisses me off. I throw the blanket again and abruptly get up from my sleep.

"Godamnit! Can you don't make any noises???" I scream out of frustration for the disturbing sound.

I jump down the bed and walk angrily to the window. I'm sure the sound comes from theoutside of the window. I open the black curtain and I see nothing out there. No bird that I suspect about. Even of it flies away, I will hear it flaps its wings or see the glimpse of it. But I see nothing here. So, I open the window.

"Would you like to date me?"

Suddenly there is a sound of a male which makes me startle. I take two steps backward when I see a figure of a man in a white hanfu and a robe, comes out of the side of the window. His long hair waving, blown by the night wind.

"G-g-ghost...!!!" I scream, pointing at the man who floating outside of my window.

I fall on the floor, sitting down. I'm terrified seeing him. I mean, which human can floating in the air at 10th floor?

I'm scared. But I can't move to run away. Something on my legs pins them down to the floor. Well, yeah... Literally. The man is holding my legs now. And I start to cry.

"You're my boyfriend now...!" says the ghost, taking a-one side decision.

"Crazy ghost! I'm not your boyfriend! You are man and I also a man!" I cry.

"But we're gay now...!" the ghost frowns.

"What ancestor are you? Do you know gay?"

"I'm gay since Han dynasty...!"

"You are so old! How can you want to date me??"

"But you say that you want to be gay for me...!"

"I was lying! I like girls!"

"Too late to take back of your words, Baobei...!"

"Baobei, your head! I'm not your baby!"