2.Haunted Mansion

Chanonei no.81.

It's a haunted mansion in Beijing, located at Chaoyangmenei Street. LAst time, this place used as a movie location. But since then, it closed for the adventurous people who want to explore the mansion. Even so, in front of the mansion always packed by the visitors who want to get into the mansion. Like today. It's 9 in the evening when we arrive at the mansion. We ride a car that we rent from Uncle Tseu, the flat owner.

"Heh! Are you sure we are going to go inside?" I whisper in Zhuo Cheng's ear.

"For the content in our channel, Zhan...' Zhuo Cheng mutters.

"But how do we get int?" asks Hai Kuan, looking at the surrounding.

There are vehicles in a row of the parking area in front of the building. The people scattered on the ground. Some are trying to find a way to get into the house. There are guards who preventing the trespassers who trying to barge into the building.

"Many people here, and none of them are able to go inside..." says Hai Kuan.

"That's why we need to find the way...' Zhuo Cheng hisses.

He moves to the side of the building, scanning the situation. He walks back to us when he saw two guards come out of a guardhouse.

"damnit. Too many guards here..." Zhuo Cheng speaks under his clenched teeth.

"Maybe we need to get to the back of the building," says Hai Kuan.

I look around to find an empty space where there is no guard lurking around.

"Pst...! Follow me..." I whisper to my two fellows and start to walk to the other side of the building that seems no guard patrolling.

I try to find an entrance to get access to the inside of the building. There is a door. I grab the handle and try to open it. Locked. Very tigjtly. I turn to my buddies. They seem to look around to get an access, too.

"Dudes...." Zhao Cheng signalled us. He is looking up on the wall.

We follow the trail of his sight. There is a small window at the second floor. Opened.

"How to get there?" I ask.

"Of course climb, la!" Zhuo Cheng looks at me with a scowling face.

"How to climb? It's a wall!" I cry.

"Sshh.... Shut up, idiot! Lower your voice!" Zhuo Cheng flicks my head and whispered a shout.

"I'll show you!" Hai Kuan voiced out.

He moves to the wall made by bricks. He tries to find the pop out bricks and use them to hold and step on and start to climb. With his slender figure, he is quite fast in climbing. I only cringe seeing him has such a skill. He's a karate club's frontline, after all.

In a short time, he reached the opened window.

"Throw me the rope!" Hai Kuan shouts in a whisper.

Zhuo Cheng who has a small rope in his haversack, takes it out and throws the rope up to Hai Kuan. I look around for the security.

I saw Hai Kuan tying the rop.on something in the building.

"Nah! Hop on!" Zhuo Cheng shoves the rope in front of my face.

I turn to him quizly. Zhuo Cheng signalled me to take the rope and start to climb. I want to make a protest, but I stop when I hear Hai Kuan shouting in a whisper.

"Hurry up! The guards are all over the place....,!"

With a heavy heart, I take the rope from Zhuo Cheng. I'm not svyared of climbing the wall, but I more scared of entering the haunted mansion. The authority has forbidden us from entering the mansion, and here now we are trespassing the boundary.