12 The Detention

Author's POV

In the other place, exactly in a thick forest out of the bustle city. There are two men in their ancient costumes, one wore a white hanfu with his long hair that he let drops feely on his back, while the other one wore a black warrior hanfu, the top part of his hair was tied up into a ponytail.

"Finally...! Lan Wangji. I found you!" Said the man in black.

"What is your necessary to find me?" The man in white hanfu speaks in a cold tone.

"I need to bring you back to the immortal...!" Replied the man in black.

"I don't want to go back there. I'm happy here...!" Said the man in white.

"Really?" The man in black smirked, seemed to tease the other man.

"Mn," the man in white hummed.

"What does make you think that you are happy here? Because as I see, you only running around, playing around... What else can you do?" Asked the man in black.

"I found my soulmate...!" Replied the man in white.

The man in black looked at him.

"Aahhh.... I see. I remember. He's the one who leads me to you. Xiao Zhan?" The man in black chuckled.

"His name is Wei Wuxian!" Hissed the man in white, glaring at the other man.

The man in black looked at the man in white in disbelief, but then he snorted.

"Do you really assume him as Wei Wuxian?" The man in black giggled.

"He told me so! I believe him!" Replied the man in white.

"Don't you think Wei WuXian name is too classic for the person in this modern life?" Asked the man in black.

"What's modern life?" Asked the man in black.

The man in black gasped. He opened his mouth about to speak again. But he sighed and waved his hand in defeat.

"Never mind. I can't blame you. You never have a chance to reincarnate in phase of lives because you escaped to this century too fast....!" Said the man in black.

"Now, if there is nothing you need from me, just leave. I won't follow you back to the Immortal. I will live with Xian Gege here...!" Said the man in white.

"No,no! I have to bring you back, Lan Wangji! God is angry with you! Even Goddess Quan Yin is very upset with your misbehave, escaped from Diyu!' the man in black raised his voice.

"No!"

"You can't live with Xiao Zhan here!"

"I love him! And he loves me!"

"But you both live in a different world! You both can't get together! Unless you have a chance to reincarnate!"

"How long have I to wait in the waiting list to be reincarnated? To be born again? If I do, can you guarantee that I will meet Xian Gege and together with him?"

"Well.... I can't. But at least you can have a new life and you can fall in love with whoever you want..! Like.in this time. People more open up to accept the same gender relationship...!"

"So, I better stay here with Xian Gege....! I don't want other people.  Now, I have to watch over  him. Farewell....!"

The man in white turned around and walked away.

"Lan Wangji!" The man in black shouted.

The man in white halted. He turned his face to the side, not looking at the other man. He waited for him to speak again.