27 Affirmation

The situation in the airport was as busy as usual, even though it's late at night. The airport staff were helping the passengers who needs their information and guidance. The flight staff who exchanged their shifts bustling in and out. The planes landed and took off every now and then.

Inside the waiting room for the boarding passengers, there were two young men spotted. They didn't seem to talk with each other even though they are sitting side by side. They were busy with their own business.

"Heh! Your Senior is so cute!" The older man, Yixuan nudged his brother.

Yibo turned his gaze from a book he was reading to his brother. Yixuan smirked and showed him the video on his iPad. Yibo looked at the device. He saw Zhan was surrounded by his two buddies.

"What if he's gone already...?"

Yibo furrowed his brows when he saw Zhan's was almost cry while saying that.

"That serves you right!"

Zhuo Cheng's voice could be heard.

"Just try and find out. If not, you can ask his family, right?"

There was Hai Kuan.

"What is it about?" Asked Yibo.

Yixuan took the iPad away from his brother and turmed it off.  He chuckled.

"He's being scolded by his friends for neglected you...!" He said.

"And what they're gonna do now to him?" Asked Yibo.

"They ask him to come to the airport to see you...!" Replied Yixuan.

Yibo heaved a sigh. He didn't hate Zhan. He was unable to hate Zhan. He loves Zhan. But Zhan kept disappointing him. Yibo was upset. He felt worthless. He thought Zhan never likes him. He blamed him for his lost if Lan Wangji. Zhan kept assuming, it was because of Yibo he lost Lan Wangji.

"Are you going to stay and wait for him here?" Asked Yixuan, snapped Yibo from the train of his thought.

"What?" Yibo startled.

"He's coming to see you...!" Replied Yixuan.

Yibo was nervous. He became agitate on his seat.

"Uhmm... I have decided to go tonight...!" Said Yibo. But his heart was unsure with his answer.

"Russia is still can wait. There are hundreds of flight  going there this year...!" Said Yixuan.

Yibo dropped his gaze on the floor. He shook his head.

"Do you think he can survive if he can't find you tonight?" Asked Yixuan.

"I'm sure.... He will. He doesn't wish me to be in his life., after all..." Yibo muttered.

"Heyy...! Where is your persistent? Last time you determine forcing grandpa to bring you back to the Immortality only to get him for yourself. Where is it gone now?" Yixuan scowled.

"That time I thought.... He was my soulmate...."

"Still he is! Forever he will be! What are you talking about? Are you doubting grandpa now?"

"I don't doubt him. But I doubt myself. I don't think I'm strong enough to get through it..."

"Shut up!"

"The call for passengers of Boeing ZAZ344W , please make a way to the boarding plane!"

The announcement from the Flight operator echoed in the waiting room. The passengers raised their heads and getting ready to get up from their seats and began to het jn the line to get into the plane. And Yibo with Yxuan weren't the exception.