6 Faded Whisper

In the infarmary, there is no Nurse who is on duty. So, Zoey takes the chance to treat my scratches. She applies the ointment gently on my skin and I can't stop staring at her beauty. Ahh.... She's so perfect. She's so pretty, gentle, smart, popular, and comes from a prominent family.

"Ok. We're done!" She voiced out after she finished giving my wound the treatment.

"Ahhh.... Thanks," I say, jump off the infirmary bed.

I take her hand. She smiles at me.

"I'll walk you to the class...!" I say.

"My faculty is far from here. You don't need to walk me. Otherwise, you're gonna late to your class....!" She declines.

"I won't....! Come!" I insist.

"Fine, then....!'  Zoey smiles.

Then we walk out of the infirmary. That time,.I can't see Lan Wangji anywhere. Maybe he gives up on me who obviously a heterosexual. Who cares? He has to know his limit. He can't walk crossing the line just because I said reckless words that I didn't really mean it. I mean, I didn't mean it. At all!

But... Where is he? He supposed to tail me around, making me like an insane person who keeps hissing at him because of his naughtiness.

I look around. He's not around. Ah! Maybe he went to disturb people in college. He's very naughty. I can't see him. He's  still very young, after all.

Bugh!

I bump into something hard. And I see the papers flying and drop on the floor.

"Sorry!" I cry promptly.

Zoey pulls my hand slightly. I see a boy with a shoulder layered hair style, colored in bright blonde is picking up the papers. I quickly crouch down to help him collecting his paper, leaving Zoey's hand.

"Sorry.... I was looking for someone....!" I say, handing him the papers.

The boy lifts his face and glances at me with a cold gaze. I flinched. The boy doesn't say a thing, not even a thank you. He gets up and fixes his backpack's position that slung on his shoulder. Then he walks away.
What makes me a little shock is, his face similar to Lan Wangji in a modern style.

I turn my head to look at the back of the boy who walking without  stopping. He's tall and slim, dressing up in a groovy style. Maybe he's a freshman in college. I have never seen him before.

"Zhan Ge? Are you okay?" Zoey's voice snaps me from my thought.

I turn to him amd smile immediately at her.

"Uh! Yeah.... It's ok. I just.... I never see him before in the college..!' I reply.

Zoey looks at where the boy has disappeared.

"I think he's a freshman....?" Zoey says.

"Hm. I also think the same....!" I agree with her.

"Come!" Zoey extends her hand to hold mine.

"Oh! I think my class is start already!" I say, glancing at my wristwatch. Then I turn to look at Zoey again.

"I'm sorry. I can't send you to your class....!" I apologize to her.

Zoey smiles. She drops her hand.

"That's ok. I can walk there alone, anyway. Just take care!" Replies Zoey to my relief. She doesn't upset.

I smile and nod at her.

"Ok! I take a leave first....!" She says.

"Ok. I'll text you later?" I reply.