16 My Longing

Zhan's

I enter the house, still thinking of Wangji. Why suddenly he bounced back when he hits the wall? Doesn't he can go through? And suddenly he just excised himself to go off.

I throw my shoes on the shoe rack in the foyer. The lights are on, but I don't see Zhuo Cheng,  neither Hai Kuan. I guess they are in their rooms. Or may be they are in one of them room.

I chuckle at my silly thought which often accusing them having an affair. I know I cruel to my cousin and my bestie by thinking that way. But I can't help it since Hai Kuan always act sweet and understanding toward Zhuo Cheng who seems to keep throwing his tantrum whenever he finds out that Hai Kuan os close to anyone of his junior at his campus.

"No, Zhuo Cheng! You have to fold it first!"

I hear Hai Kuan's voice from my room. My ears perk up. My interest grows with about  what they are doing in the room. Together. I'm tiptoeing walk to my room. I place my ear on the door to get a better hearing.

"I know! But I have to undress first!" I also heard Zhuo Cheng speaks.

What? What are they talking about fold and undress? Are they...?

"Ah?" Zhuo Cheng screams.

The hell... Are they doing nasty things in this time? In my room?

"Are you okay?" Asks Hai Kuan.

"You almost break my back, Asshole!" Zhuo Cheng retorted.

"Sorry, sorry....!" Hai Kuan.

Bastards....! They really...

I twist the door handle and push the door with a full forced in anger to catch them red-handed.

"Bastards! What the..." I halt when I see Zhuo Cheng leans over the window. Half of his body is hanging outside of the window. But their clothes ar e still intact on their body normally. While Hai Kuan is holding hid hand, preventing him from jumping out of to the ground.

"Zhan!' Hai Kuan looks surprised when he sees me.

"What are you doing in my room??" I snap at them.

Hai Kuan helps Zhuo Cheng to stand back. He pulls Zhuo Cheng's body from the ledge.

"Zhan!" Cries Zhuo Cheng. Then he grins and chuckles awkwardly.

"Why you both in my room?" I repeat my question.

"Umm... We... Uhh... Catching a lizard?' Zhuo Cheng replies.

I glare at him in disbelief. He only grins awkwardly. Hai Kuan smiles sheepishly. Their action really really suspicious. With a scowling face, I walk to the window, shoving away Zhuo Cheng from the window and I lean to see if there is any lizards on the wall outside of the window.

"Where got the lizard?" I retort when I see there is no lizard crawling on the wall near to my window.

"Ah! I think it's escaped when you came in just now!" Cried Hai Kuan.

I pull myself up the window and glare at Hai Kuan.

"You catching the lizard for what?" I ask them in irritated tone. I throw my bag on the floor next to my bed and I check the condition of my messy bedsheet that I never have a chance to tidy up this morning, same as the other days, aware if they have done nasty thing on my bed.

"Hai Kuan needs it for his experiment!" Zhuo Cheng says,.pointing at Hai Kuan.

I turn back to them when Hai Kuan nudging in Zhuo Cheng's ribs with his elbow. When they notice that I'm looking at them, they grin stupidly at me. Hai Kuan is a medical student. But I never heard if they doing the experiment using the lizard.