14 The Things Get Weirder

Author's POV

When Zhan was called to the Counselor's room, Zhuo Cheng was called by Hai Kuan to ditch the class and accompany him to go somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Asked Zhuo Cheng when he picked Hai Kuan at his Campus.

"You'll know later....!" Replied Hai Kuan, hops on the backseat of Zhuo Cheng's bike. He tapped on Zhou Cheng's back , asking him to start riding.

Zhuo Cheng rode the bike with Hai Kuan's navigation. He had no idea where Hai Kuan was leading to, but he didn't ask a lot to Hai Kuan as he will get the same answer from him.

"Why are we coming here?" Finally Zhuo Cheng couldn't keep his mouth shut when his bike began to enter a small rocky road at the countryside. He rode slowly avoiding the rocks that seem jut out of the ground.

"Are we coming here to capture the Spirits again? Why didn't we come with Zhan, then?" Zhuo Cheng asked again.

"Yes. We are going to capture the Spirit. But not with our camera. We need someone to help us this time...." Replied Hai Kuan.

Zhuo Cheng furrowed his brows.

"But why didn't we involve Zhan? He's one of us!" Said Zhuo Cheng.

"No..." Hai Kuan mumbled.

"What do you mean with no?" Cried Zhuo Cheng.

"You'll see later...!" Said Hai Kuan.

Zhuo Cheng huffed, and he didn't ask anyone questions.

And his question being answered when he saw a glimpse of building, classic and shinny. The top was curved into layers of highest buildings to the shortest one. Top of the top built a giant golden statue made from the platinum. Buddha.

"Why are we going to the Temple? Are you going to pray? Why take a long trip to pray? In Beijing no temples, ma? You can go to Forbidden City if you want the classic one!" Zhuo Cheng ranted. He felt irritated because they took a long journey only to visit an old temple.

"I need to visit a Monk who can help us. Especially Zhan....!" Replied Hai Kuan.

"Zhan?" Zhuo Cheng muttered.

Then he remembered,.that he never see Zhan after he left him with Zoey. He also never informed him that he won't attend the class for today. Did he call him? Did he look for him? It's afternoon already.

Zhuo Cheng stopped his bike in front of the gate that leads them to the Temple. Hai Kuan hoped off the seat and stood, looking at the Budda statue. Zhuo Cheng still sitting on the seat, also looking at the temple. Then he glanced at Hai Kuan who still looking at the Statue in disguise.

"What are you gonna do here? Pray?" Asked Zhuo Cheng.

"See the leader Higher and ask for help...!" Replied Hai Kuan, lowered his gaze at Zhuo Cheng who is beside him.

"Help? What kind of help? Is there anyone possessed by demon?" Asked Zhuo Cheng.

Hai Kuan glanced at Zhuo Cheng.

"Zhan." Replied Hai Kuan again.

"Zhan?"

"He needs help. We need to help him!" Said Hai Kuan.

Zhuo Cheng makes a face that shown that he didn't understand. He climbed off the bike.

"I don't understand. Zhan is okay. He is not possessed!"

"He is!'

"Of course, he:s not! He only befriend Lan Wang..." Zhuo Cheng halted.

Hai Kuan glared at him.