5 The Taste Of Love

I don't understand what's going on. From that day onwards, the spirit of Lan Wangji always comes to my room every night, when everyone is asleep. I want to get rid of him, but there is something that hold back my tongue to do so. And it happens when one night he was late comes.

"Where were you?" I ask him.

"Oh! I saw a man was dancing on the street. So I stayed to watch him dancing. I wonder... He's dancing like no tomorrow. He dances late at night and no one watching him dance...."  He replies. Then he rubs his chin as he thinking of something.

"Is he handsome?" What the heck I need to ask such a question.

He turns to me and stares at me.

"Am I handsome?" He asks me back.

I frown. I ask him about someone else, and he talks about himself. What a narcissist bastard.

"Just answer my question. Why do you need my opinion about your look?" I scowls.

"Because he looks like me...!" He replies.

I stunned.

"Really?"

He nods.

"If you think I'm handsome, then he also handsome. But the way he dresses up is totally different. He's very poor...!" He says.

"How do you know he's very poor?" I ask him.

"He's wearing a shirt with no sleeves. And his pants are torn on many parts!"

I roll my eyes. He must be means that the boy was wearing a singlet and ripped jeans. I glance at him.

"Whatever....!" I wave my hand. I get up from my bed.

"Xian Gege! Where are you going?" He cries.

"Peeing! Do you want to come?" I glare at him.

"Can I?" He looks excited. "But later I can see your bird...!" He pouts, then he covers his face with his robe's wide sleeve.

I click my tongue and go to the bathroom.

I done doing my desire and pull up my pants. I turn to wash my hand.

"Whoaaa...."

I flinched, when suddenly I found Lan Wangji is standing, half couching down in front of me. His gaze is on my pants.

"What are you doing??" I cry and shove him away out of my way.

"Your bird is so cute, Xian Gege...!" he commenting.

"Pervert!" I glare at him and wash my hand.

I don't know, I don't feel awkward when he was looking at my lower body. He does this for the first time, but I feel he has done it multiple times which makes me don't feel awkward.

I go out of the bathroom. He follows me. I climb on the bed and tuck myself under the blanket.

"Xian Gege... Are you going to sleep?" he asks me.

"Of course! What time is it? Very let already. I need to wake up early tomorrow and go to school!" I retort.

"Ahh... Ok, ok. I'll sleep with you...!" he says.

"Ghost also sleeping, uh?" I glare  at him.

"Ghost also need rest, ma?" he replies. He lays down beside me.

He shifts his head closer to mine.

"Don't come closer... Stay away..." I push his head away.

"Xian Gage, I'm your boyfriend, ma?" he frowns.