10 Opening The Storm

I feel dizzy. My head is so heavy. I look at surrounding. It's all black. Where is everyone? I can hear their voices, but I can't see them.

"Zhan! Wake up!"

That is my beloved cousin's voice. The unfaithful cousin. How dare he left me alone in that haunted building?If I tell his father, he'll be chopped off into pieces. Hahaha...! I'm happy. Wait. Is that sound psycho? Whatever....

"Rat!"

That bastard best friend. He never change how he address me even when I'm dying like this. But why do I think that I'm dying? Did that she devil kill me? No. She didn't want to kill me. She wants to eat me.

Wait. I see another face. The man in black with ponytail. I remember he has a sharp gaze, doe-like eyes. His face was evil. But good looking. And he saved me from she devil.

"Xian Gege!"

Oops! Lan Wangji? What does he doing here? How does he know that I'm here? Dying. Isn't that good? If I die we can be together, right?

"Wei Ying! Stop pretending! Your Lan Zhan is here!" Zhuo Cheng shouts again.

I want to scold him. But I lose my voice. I don't even have strength to speak. Ahh! I groan. I struggle to open my eyes, wishing that I will be able to punch that bastard Zhuo Cheng for leaving me in the haunted building, fed me to the devil.

I successfully open my eyes. I squinted my eyes to the bright light. There are glimpse of people around me. I close my eyes again, and open them again.

"Whoaa...!!" I jump up when I saw Lan Wangji's f ace so near to mine.

"Good now you woke up!" sneers Zhuo Cheng.

"Wha-why are you here?" I whisper a question at Lan Wangji.

"He's the one who brings you chasing our car...!" says Hai Kuan.

I turn to him. And my tiredness suddenly gone and my strength totally back to scold him.

"How dare you leaving me with that ugly spirit?? Do you know how disgusting she is? Her lips worse than Joker! She kept dropping the big worms from her mouth, and her breath stinks!" I shout at my two buddies.

"What can we do? We planned to find something to break the lock inside the car. But our car  was gone! When we search for it, We found it on the road before the field!" Zhuo Cheng fires back.

"Don't say you did the nasty nasty thing while searching for the tool!" I snarl a little snort.

"Dumbass! What do you mean with nasty nasty thing? We're the one who has to say that to you and with your Lan Zhan!" retorts Zhuo Cheng, pointing at Lan Wangji.

I turn to Lan wangji who keeps quiet, then turn back again to my buddies.

"Can you see him?" I ask them.

"He's so big. How can we not see him?" Hai Kuan scowls.

"Wha-? I mean... Does he visible now?" I fix the question.

"I open their spiritual eyes, Xian Gege...!" says Lan Wangji before Zhuo Cheng fires me again.

I turn again to Lan Wangji. I stare at him.

"Wait. What? Xian Gege? Who's the fudge is that?" ask Zhuo Cheng, meddling.

"Him," replies Lan Wangji, pointing at me. Then he continues, "His name is Wei Wuxian, right?"

Hai Kuan and Zhuo Cheng snort, and then they're burst into a laugh.

"No, no...! he's not Wei Wuxian, my Brother....!" Hai Kuan speaks with refraining his laughter.