17 But You're Not Him

His appearance was terrible. The messy hair, crumpled clothes, dull face. I guess he never sleeps the whole night since we go back from campus. And the way he addressing me is so sweet, reminds me of Lan Wangji who cheekily always calling me 'Xian Gege".

"Yibo! What happened to you?" I quickly grab him and pull him into the house.

There is a bandage on his right temple. What happened to him? What happened when he left me at the lift lobby last night?

"Zhan Ge..." he says.

"Yibo. Did you go home last night?" I ask him.

He shakes his head.

"Then?" I furrow my brows.

"I fell from my bike and went to the hospital to be treated. My brother was with me last night...!" he answers.

"You fell down?"

He nods.

"Your injury isn't severe. Why didn't  you go home?" I ask him again.

"Zhan Ge!" suddenly he grabs my hand and it startles me.

I look at him as he is looking at me.

"Would you be my boyfriend?" he expressed.

I froze. The flashback comes to my mind.

"Would you date me?"

Yeah... It reminds me of how Lan Wangji came to me and propose me. So direct and suddenly. Suddenly he appeared at my window. Just like Yibo. And I'm confused.

They are similar. Exactly look alike. But they're a different person. Yibo is not Lan Wangji.

"I think you need some rest, Yibo. You better go home..." I tell him.

"No, Zhan Ge! I'm fine! Totally fine! I only need your answer. Would you be my boyfriend?" he retorts.

"You can't expect people to answer immediately for this kind of question, Yibo! They'll need time to think about it. And what the hell is this? Why do you want me to be your boyfriend? Are you even a human?"

Stupid question. Really a stupid question! I know very well that Yibo is a human. And Wangji is a ghost.

"Because I know you like men!" he cries.

PUCK!

A slap landed on his face. Yibo touches his cheek that turns red. I stare at him. Then my gaze turns to my hand that still floats in front of chest.

I slap him. But why did I do that? Because he says that I like men? Which indirectly he means to say that I'm gay? So what if I'm gay? It doesn't mean he can play with my feeling.I know he's handsome, look a like as Wangji. But he's not Wangji, the man I love. It's abut feeling. My feeling.

But why am I angry with him? Is it because deep inside me I like him, too? Buy I don't want yo betray Wangji who loves me like crazy. He will always be there whenever I need him. And I'm sire about that. He's a ghost, after all. He don't need to do the errands like human that makes them sometimes don't have enough time for their loved ones to spend.

Do I sound selfish and pathetic here? Well, I don't care! I love Lam Wangji. Not Wang Yibo. Even their names are similar. Wangji and Wang Yi. What the hell is this?

"Get out...." I hiss at him.

"Zhan Ge...!" 

"GET. OUT," I emphasize the words.

"Zhan Ge! I-I like..."

"I SAID GET OUT!!!!"

I've lost my temper. I scream at his face.