9 Meet Another You

All my hair all over my body stand up as I feel the chill rubs on my nape. I pointing my torch to the left side. There is only a broken  table with one of its legs bends but still intact to it.

"Holly Shit!!'

Hai Kuan suddenly cursing, distract me from discover thing that I don't want to discover.

"What was that?" He cries in a whisper.

"Did you see.something?" Ask Zhuo Cheng.

"Yeah... I guess we captured it...!" Replies Hai Kuan, checking his camera.

"Wha-what did you see?" I ask Hai Kuan, stuttering.

"I'm not sure. It's flashy like a light. Long hair..." Hai Kuan replies.

"A woman?" Asks Zhuo Cheng.

"I don't know. I can't see it's face.... Maybe. It's wearing red dress..." Hai Kuan says.

"Maybe that's Yiling Patriarch since we've found Han Guang Zun earlier....!" Snorts Zhuo Cheng, glancing at me full of tease.

I slap his chest lightly.

"Stop bicker... We are not here for watching movie together...." Hai Kuan interferes.

We stop talking and start to make a move again.

BRAGH!!!

Suddenly there is a sound of something dropped or broken. We promptly turn to the sound and flashing our torch to the direction where the sound came from.

"There is nothing...." Hai Kuan mutters.

"If there is nothing, then why there is sound?" I hiss at him, feels conquered with the fear.

Hai Kuan walked slowly to the source of the sound. I and Zhuo Cheng tail him while watching the surrounding. Suddenly my torchlight doesn't work. It turns blackout. I'm about to check what happens with it, but I feel my torchlight becomes so heavy. I can't pull it. I try harder, but ir seems to stuck on something, but again I remember there is nothing on our way.

"Cheng...." I whisper to my best friend.

"What?" Zhuo Cheng answers me with a whisper too.

"I can't pull back my torch...." I reply.

"You're really a scardy cat until you have no strength to carry a small torch...!"

"It's not that, Asshole... Someone is holding my torch....!"

"Well,lucky you. It's not your crotch that the ghost is holding...!" Zhuo Cheng snickers.

"Asshole! It's not the time to joke around..!' i hiss at him.

"Sshh.... I see something...." Hai Kuan whispers, stops us from bickering.

Yes,I see something, too. I think.... I see a.glimpse of figure right in front of me. I think this figure who makes my torch doesn't works and even holding it.

"Rat? Why are you so quiet?" Zhuo Cheng whispers.

I can feel he touches my shoulder  and flashing his torch to my side. When the light lit up the side where I can't pull my torchlight...

"Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhhh.....!!!!"

I and Zhuo Cheng scream our head off. I leave my torch and run crashing Hai Kuan who still focus videoing something. Hai Kuan staggered and turn to us.

"Aish! I'm capturing something! Something's there!" Hai Kuan retorts.

"You capturing something! Something is capturing us!" Zhuo Cheng shouts at Hai Kuan.