22 Que Sera, Sera

Zhuo Cheng and He Peng sat on the grass with no one talks. Zhuo Cheng plucked a grass and nibbled it.

"Heh!" He Peng slapped the grass off of Zhuo Cheng's mouth.

Zhuo Cheng glared at He Peng. "What the fuck..?" He hissed.

"Remember what that blonde boy said? Do not try to eat anything here, otherwise you won't be able to go back to our world!" He Peng snapped.

"I'm not eating it! I just nibble it!" Zhuo Cheng snarled.

"It's the same! You put it in your mouth, ma? What if you accidentally swallow it?" scowled He Peng.

"Why do you even care?' Zhuo Cheng scowled and looked away.

"Heh! I don't care, ok? But I'm afraid if you're suddenly gone into the thin air because the spirit takes you away and leave me alone here with the hungry ghosts!" He Peng retorted.

Zhuo Cheng scoffed.

"Eh! Do you think where is that Nerd go?" Asked He Peng.

Hearing how He Peng addressing Zhan, Zhuo Cheng sends him a death glare.

"You call him nerd. Look at you! You're look like a cow!" Zhuo Cheng snapped.

He Peng flinched. His face changed, turn into an angry mode. He grabbed Zhuo Cheng's shirt and grip on it.

"How dare you...." Hissed He Peng.

"What? Do you want to beat me??" Zhuo Cheng said, challenging He Peng.

He Peng made a face with a rage.

"If you beat me and I die, you'll be alone with the ferocious ghost!" Zhuo Cheng laughed.

He Peng then realized. He released Zhuo Cheng's shirt and sat back. Zhuo Cheng still laughing at him.

"I know you won't dare to be alone with the hungry ghosts!" Zhuo Cheng laughed.

He Peng glared at him in irritation. He ruffled the grass and took a handful of it. He stared at it and dumped it on the ground

Suddenly the sky turned dark, as if there are dark clouds which move fast covered the bright sky that sheltered them earlier.

"Holly shit....!" He Peng hissed, looking up at the sky.

"What's going on?" Zhuo Cheng looked at surrounding.

"Let's go... Let's go.... We have to find a tree...!" Said He Peng, grabbing Zhuo Cheng's hand.

They're got up and started to move away from the meadow and walked toward the forest about 200 meters away. They rushed walk, half run to the forest before the sky completely dark.

From behind the forest behind them, at another  side of the meadow, they could heard the sound of growling and groaning. Sometimes there is the howl get along.

"Fuck! They're here already!" Cursed Zhuo Cheng.

"Faster! Faster!"  Shouted He Peng.

They ran as fast as they could to reach the forest faster. While from behind, they could see a crowd of uneven creatures. They're look messy, terrible, dirty and ugly. Their clothing also torn at many parts.

"What?? Zombies?" Zhuo Cheng cried.

"Ferocious ghosts! Hungry spirits!" Replied He Peng.

They felt that they never reach the forest although they thought that they had run so fast, while the hungry spirits kept coming closer to them.