7 Forever

Do you know  what missing someone is? Do you know what the value of someone who always annoy you every single day, makes you irritated all the time, yet you wish them never leave?

I, officially dating Zoey now, after Lan Wangji never comes to visit me again for  more than a week. I don't know where he is now. Maybe he went back to Chanonei 81 again, the place where I can't go to. Not the second time to be a trespasser.

I have Zoey now, which makes He Peng more furious at me now. He more often to pick a fight on me. I got beaten up a few times by him and his gang. But that is not the problem. I feel lonely when I'm having Zoey as my girlfriend. I often chit chat with her, talk on the phone, go for lunch and once I had dinner with her on our first date. Still, I feel lonely.

I miss Lan Wangji.

Every night if there is no rain, I always let the window open, in the hope he will come anytime, wakes me up and start to blathering about what he has gone through in the day or in his past.

Today I'm going to the library to find the material for my project. I walk on the pavement alone. Zhuo Cheng doesn't come with me. I don't know what he is doing now. Maybe stalking Hai Kuan's twitter and spying his closeness with his junior. 

I walk pass by the outdoor basketball field. There is one three guys playing the basketball. While I'm walking, I eyeing those students. I bet they're freshman. Their faces are unfamiliar. The blonde hair boy dribbling the ball and makes a strike, passing his friend and dodging the ball before he jumps and slam the ball down the basket. I smile.

Why on earth am Ismiling? Well... Because the boy is the imitate of Lan Wangji. At least that can kill the missing feeling I have for Lan Wangji. Same features, same cold gaze and quiet. Scratch that. The quietness is not the same as Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji is the most talkative emperor I've ever found.

Without I realize, I'm already standing at the way of the wire cage. I mean, the basketball field that surrounding by the wire walls. I look at the rough orange color ball that rolling to my feet.  I crouch down and grab the ball. I see a pair of fair and smooth legs walk up toward me. I look at those legs. I pick up the ball and stand up again. A cold gaze glares at me. I smile at him. He doesn't smile. Not even a slight. I give the ball to him. Without saying anything, he snatch the ball from my hand. I pout. I swear, I see a very very very thin smile forming on his lips. I swear! i tell the truth!

"I'm Xiao Zhan. The third year student. You? What is your name?" I ask him.

He send me a death glare. I taken aback. How can there is a person with such attitude? And I'm hus senior here.  A second ago I saw him smiling even it wasn't obvious, and a second later he glares at me as if he wants to skin me alive?

"Yibo! What takes you so long there?" one of hs friends shouts at him.

He turns to look at his friend. Then he dribbles the ball and runs toward the other two guys, leaving me who pouting because I don't get the answer from my question.

He seems to not paying attention on me anymore even I stand there watching him... I mean, them playing basketball. So, I'm back to my first plan to go to the library.

"Yibo! Get your attention to the game!" I hear one of them shouting again, but I don't turn to them.

So, his name is Yibo.

He looks exactly like Lan Wangji out of his shorter blonde hair and the way he dress up. If Lan Wangji is gone for a long time before I met thus Yibo guy, I must believe that he is reincarnated to this boy. But I still met him when I saw this boy.

"Aw, Zhan Ge! You also come to the library....!" A soft voice comes from the left side of me.

I turn to the voice. It's Zoey.