8 Free

I and Zoey are in the restaurant. We're still in our campus alma mater jackets, sitting at the opposite side of each other.

"So how? Did you get the material for your project?" she asks.

I wipe my mouth with the napkin and drink my soda.

"Yeah. But I haven't finished. I planned to continue at home later...!" I reply.

Zoey stops eating and she looks at me with a disappointed look.

"What?" I ask her.

She pouts.  She always looks adorable whenever she's pouting. Her pinkish full lips will jutted out cutely.

"Mmm... actually I want to ask you to the movie...!" she says, cutely.

"What movie? It's still Wednesday, ma? Why are you suddenly want to go to the movie?" I ask her again, a little bit feel strange.

Zoey puts the cutleries down. She's staring at me, makes me a little bit uncomfortable.

"Zhan Ge... I think the project you are doing now stressed you out..!" she stated.

"Huh?" I stunned.

Zoey bobs her head frantically.

"What do you mean? I don't feel stress or depress with my project...!" I deny his statement.

"But just now in the library I saw you reading and writing...! says Zoey.

"So? Isn't that normal doing by us when we are studying of something?" I raise one of my brows.

"The problem is... You talked to yourself. And sometimes you giggling, too!" says Zoey.

Damn! I thought on that corner there is no one came around. I didn't see anyone come to the shelves there. I thought there was only me and the invisible Lan Wangji.

"Oh! That... I was listening to the song parodic... On the earphone....!" I try to dodge the truth.

"Aawhh..."Zoey bobs her head. Then she smiles.

I averted my eyes anywhere inside the restaurant. And I startled.

Does he follow me here?

I see Lan Wangji is standing near the dish tray trolly. Looking at me. His style is the same as I left him at the library entrance just now. I gulf the bile in my throat. I don't know why suddenly I feel guilty doing this to him. I mean, I feel uncomfortable showing him that Zoey is my officially girlfriend. Yes, she's my officially girlfriend. But Lan Wangji is my misthically fiancee.

"Oh! I'm sorry!"

I hear a female's voice and the sound of glass breaks. I turn my head to the voice. There is the modern Lan Wangji. I mean, the freshman I met in the basketball field in the afternoon. Who's his name again? Ah! Yeah! Yibo.

Yibo stands on the hallway in his signature clothing. Now he's wearing the K-Pop hat, if there is any. I say it, because I saw many K-Pop idols who wearing this kind of hat. Maybe he's one of so many people who got K-Pop fever syndrome.

"Sorry, sorry... Please, I'm sorry...!" the girl in front of him bows and tries to clean the mess on Yibo's shirt. I guess she spilled the drink oh YIbo's white T-shirt.

"It's ok. Don't need to clean it up for me," Yibo says to the girl.

Oh? So. that's his voice. His voice is kinda deep and heavy. Suits his coldness. Wait a minute! Isn't his voice also similar to Lan Wangji when he talks to me on the first time? Gosh... What is it? Why so many coincidence?