001

I'ma give you a lil' setting, it's December, close to her 21st birthday, almost two and a half years since Sincere was murdered, boom. Also if you don't feel like going back to reread, here's a recap. Tried my best to put the most important plot points.

• August and Kali met at school back in August 2020, it's now December 2023. Kali didn't know of August though August knew of her, he just didn't know what she looked like. They got together and were together for almost a year.
• Sin, Chris, and Aug had beef but killed it and they were brothers.
• Kali and D got kidnapped by rival gang the Creedz. Which intensified their beef with G3.
Kali and Aug were expecting a baby but Kali miscarried due to the Creedz.
• Chris moved out, then got shot by the third child, and moved back in the De Santa house hold. Along with August and D.
•Sincere and D got together.
• August has a twin named Sylas who lives in Atlanta along with Kali's best friend Ayana.
• Reese and Penelope are dead. Along with Ryan.
• Chris kidnapped Jeremiah. August killed Jeremiah but they also lost Omar and Jacob in the process.
•August proposed to Kali after graduation.
•Sincere knocked off most of the Foreman family tree.
• Sincere was killed in a drive by shooting in front of his family in June of 2021. The day of Demitrius's 17th birthday.

Did I miss anything? I probably did but enjoy the first chapter of RESTORATION.

——
Third Person.

TWO YEARS LATER...DECEMBER 19TH, 2023.

Kali ran as fast as she could down the dark, wet, and eerie alleyway with no intentions of stopping

Kali ran as fast as she could down the dark, wet, and eerie alleyway with no intentions of stopping. The stinging sensation of the cut on her leg caused her to wince in pain with every step she took. A trail of blood followed her but she couldn't care less, she just wanted to get into hiding.

"Keep going, Kali! Don't give up." Sincere screamed as Kali ran.

"I'm trying Sin!" Kali cried out. "I'll save you, I promise!"

"You can't hide from me forever... my sweet, sweet Kali." He taunted as he ran relentlessly behind her. "I'll find you! I always will!"

Kali didn't care how far she had to run, as long as he couldn't reach for her. Her goal was to reach her brother at the end of the alley.

"You've loved me before! You can do it again, I'll make you."

Kali panted as she nearly reached the ending of the alleyway, but to her dismay, it seemed as if it got longer. "Sin!"

"Kali, you're moving away! Help me!" Sincere cried out. "It hurts!"

"You're gonna be okay, I promise." Kali weeped, reaching for her brother.