026

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO na cus I'm still geeking over last chapter. Kali gon' be mad eshit when she come home in a couple chapters 😭😭.

Enjoy.
——

Third Person

Third Person.
Washington, D.C.

August groaned and turned over, hissing. "What the fuck?" He muttered, burying his face into the pillow. He sniffed slightly and immediately felt his body relax, smiling at the fact that Kali's room smelt just like her.

He finally turned on his back and sighed heavily, looking around Kali's room. "Damn, I wish you was here ma." He muttered. "None of this shit would've happened."

August was hurting deeply at the fact that him and Chris really fought. Of course boys and brothers will fight but for some reason he just knew that one fight changed a lot between the two.

"Aye." Sincere knocked on the door.

"Come in bruh." August sat up and rubbed his nose, immediately yelling pain. "Fuck!"

"Yeah uh, don't do that. Chris told me you ate a mean ass punch, surprised that muhfucka' ain't broken man. Here." Sincere and Demitrius walked in the room holding ice packs in their hands.

"Thanks." August chuckled when Sin and D refused to let him hold the ice packs himself. "I can do it yall."

"Yeah but why let you?" Sincere smiled slightly and sighed as he got a good look at August's face. "You got his ass good yesterday, Aug."

"Did I? Good." August chuckled and moved the ice packs. "Fuck dat nigga. Real shit." August stood up and sniffed.

"Allergies?" Sincere asked.

"Of course."

"Aight, hol' on." Sincere got up and left the room, leaving D and August alone.

"You okay, bruh?" Demitrius asked as he watched August get some of his clothes out of the closet.

"Man all I got is a scratch on my face, I'm straight." He shrugged.

"What the hell even-"

"It don't matter, all you need to know is that I ain't cool wit' that nigga and-"

"Neither are you." Sincere finished as he walked into the room and handed August some allergy medicine. "It's the one Kali be giving us."

"Oh... cool." Demitrius shrugged and looked around.

"Oh shit, how you find it?" August smiled.

"It was an empty package of it in Leo's room cus' his shit bad too." Sincere shrugged.

"Damn... how is he?" August frowned.

"He's... honestly he hasn't had much of a reaction cus' he don't know the situation." Sincere licked his lips. "And I'on think we should tell him."