058

STARTED WRITING: 8/6/2022.
PUBLISHED: 8/9/2022.&

Might push that reveal back... idk I jhi do wanna give y'all a TRUE break.

Don't y'all EVA SAY I'on give y'all nun. 😒

Ngl... we already got Desina (August and Kali, bye I can't come up w shit), baby it's about KYLAS NOWWWWWWW. They won't get together, promise, and neither with August and Kali.

I'm just loving Sylas a little bit more lately, so hey boo.

This is unedited like SHIT so... bare with me.

Enjoy.
———
June 9th, 2022.

"Hey guys!" Kali beamed as she knocked on the office in her house. "Can I come in?" She asked, looking at her brothers and August.

"Of course you can." Chris was the first to answer, with a smile on his face.

Kali pushed the door open carefully, trying not to drop the tray of food on the floor. "Good morninggg." She giggled and sat it on the table. "Sooo, I was bored and decided to cook breakfast."

She looked at August, Sincere, and Chris who were staring at her confused.

"Okay wait, so I feel bad." Kali frowned. "I know you guys are like upset and stuff because I don't remember who you guys are and I'm so sorry about that. I try everyday to remember anything I can and- basically this is just me saying that this is a minor setback for a major comeback. Annnnd, I kinda love you guys already but you didn't hear that part from me, it was Leo."

The men snickered and shook their heads. "So this stack is for you, Chris. Sylas helped me out when it came to what you guys like and how much you eat. So you have the confetti pancakes cus' apparently you like sprinkles? I do too." Kali shrugged and sat Chris's plate down.

"Sincere, you have vegan, gluten free pancakes and they're so good, I added cinnamon to it too." She smiled and he nodded, fighting the smile that wanted to appear on his face.

"Thank you, hermana." He said.

"No problem." She shrugged and sat August's plate down. "Annnnd, you like chocolate chip pancakes, with chocolate syrup. Did I get it right? I made it from scratch I hope you guys like it."

"This shit smell and look good, I'm about to-"

"Wait! Don't cut it yet!" Kali raced out of the room and into the kitchen, "Hey, Leo! Bye, Leo!" She waved and ran out.

"Okay..." Leo shrugged and shook his head, swinging the refrigerator door open.

Kali went into the office and shook the can of whip cream. She made little faces on their pancakes and smiled, "See? The fangs are because we're like, you know, the bad guys I guess."

She popped her finger in her mouth and licked the whip cream off with a big smile. Chris and Sincere stood up and wrapped their arms around her, kissing all over her face. "We love you, hermana." Sincere chuckled.

"I love you guys too!" Kali cheesed. She went over to August and drew a heart on his pancakes. "Only because you might need a little bit more love." She winked and stood back up.

Kali turned around for the whip cream cap as she heard her brothers talk. She turned back around to see August staring at her with a small, loving smile on his face.

Kali stared back and then broke eye contact, blushing heavily. She sheepishly returned the smile and walked out of the office, closing the door gently. "Oh you're up, hey."