046

Name a better duo! (don't piss me off

Name a better duo! (don't piss me off.)

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩. mmmFUCK.

Enjoy.

———
Third Person. Unedited.
December 25th, 2024.
Christmas and the De Santa Twins 22nd Birthday.

"Nigga shut up you gon' wake up mommy!" Leo yelled at Demitrius, shoving him to the side.

"Nigga how you gon' yell but try and tell me shut up! Dummy!" Demitrius yelled back, smacking his head.

"Really?" Chris asked calmly, looking at the two while they made their cookies for Kali. Chris took his glasses off and blinked, folding the newspaper up.

"Sorry, Chris." Demitrius and Leo muttered.

"Sike nah, y'all wanna wake her up? Watch this." Chris jogged out of the kitchen.

Leo and D looked at each other and then at Chris when he ran back in. "This our shit." Chris turned on his oversized JBL speaker and scrolled through his phone. "Right here! What y'all young niggas know about this?"

"Nigga this Mobb Depp and Lil' Kim?" Demitrius busted out laughing.

"Oh shit! This Quiet Storm remix!" Leo exclaimed. "What?"

"What you know about this?" Chris and Demitrius snickered.

"Haha." Leo rolled his eyes.

"Awwww! Leo." Chris and D teased, laughing loudly.

Kali stirred in her sleep and reached her hand out, only to feel an empty spot. "Aug?" She sat up quickly and looked around, rubbing her eyes while doing so.

Once her vision adjusted, she frowned slightly and sighed, turning to put her slippers on. "Oh." She rolled her eyes.

She trudged to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, "Is that... Mobb Depp?" She muttered to herself, spitting her toothpaste out.