010

Sheesh, last chapter was hectic right? Wow. Deal with it again. :) and I'm for real.

Songs that resonate:

Ridiculous — Ariana Grande
Yebba's Heartbreak — Drake
Fuck Em, We Ball — Craig Xen
ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? — Tyler, the Creator
Je Te Laisserai Des Mots — Patrick Watson
The Beach (Instrumental) — The Neighbourhood
Toxic — 2wei edit

Enjoy.

——

Third Person. Unedited.

DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: 0
MISSIONS THIS CHAPTER: 0
GUEST APPEARANCES: 4
DRAMA SCALE: 6 1/2
FIGHTS THIS CHAPTER: 1

"But this doesn't make any sense." Kali frowned, looking at Penny.

After the initial shock, everyone had to regroup back at Kali's house, feening for answers. Especially Kali.

"Just ask any question and I got you." Penny sighed.

"Back during that mission, we saw you... were you dead?" Kali asked. Everyone was on her unnecessarily long couch, looking at Penny who was sitting on the ottoman in front of them.

"Yeah, or I thought I was." Penny looked down. "Did you guys know it was Reese? I swear once I saw you last Kali, I had good intentions. I always have, even when we fought, I never wanted it to go that far but I had to at least save you. You were my best friend and I loved you more than I loved anyone on this entire earth, I swear I did."

Kali stared at her and saw that everyone sort of looked at Kali, making her look down at her lap. "Yeah, we knew. Were you working for him? Reese, I mean."

"Before we get any further, you need to be as honest as you can, aight?" Chris said gently. Chris has always had a soft spot for Penny, even when her and Kali fell out. Chris knew how good of a friend she was despite everything that happened, he just moved out of loyalty.

"We not gon' kill you or hurt you, we just need answers." Sincere spoke up, reassuring her.

"Speak for yourself." August and Demitirus muttered and then dapped each other up slightly.

August didn't like this shit one bit and because he didn't, Demitrius didn't like it even more. August ain't see why the De Santa's, especially the twins, were so quick to just accept Penny with open arms. But then again, he never understood the things they did, even before.

"Cuz' honestly shawty, I never gave a fuck about you, I'a murk yo' ass right here if I feel like you lyin." Demitrius shrugged. "And it ain't shit nobody in this muhfucka' can do about it."

"Baby." Sincere said. "Relax."

"But she-"

"Demitrius." Sincere sighed and looked over at him making Demitrius calm down.

"Oh?" Penelope gasped, "Oh wait, you're, awww!"

"Shut up." Sincere and Demitrius muttered in unison.

"Gay as hell right? Literally, I told my friends that and they ain't believe it. I hope I go back to school so you guys can come back with me and see them." Leo shook his head.

Everyone tucked their lips and looked at each other, trying not to laugh because they knew Leo was dead serious.

"You takin' us for show and tell or sum?" Demitrius chuckled as Leo laid his head on D's shoulder.

"Anyway, continue." Sincere chuckled.

"When you first got with August, that was just pure jealousy. I can admit to that but that's only because I had an attraction to you at the time but once I realized you actually liked him, I calmed down." Penny said.