038

😐.

We're going to be focusing a lot on the following relationships: (not all at once)

Kali and Demitrius.
Leo, Lucky, and D.
Chris and Lucky.
August and Demitrius.
August and Chris.
Kali and Sincere.
Chris and Kali.
And Kali and Jason.

I'm also using some lyrics from a song in this chapter.

Enjoy.

———
[CONTINUATION OF LAST CHAPTER...]

Third Person.
Unedited.

"I know I am." Simone chuckled and took a step forward.

"Bitch if your foot so happens to pass my threshold in even the slightest, I will snap your fucking neck." Kali snapped, now standing next to Sincere. "Get the fuck out of my house."

"Nice to see you again too, Kali. I see you haven't changed much. You're still a raging bitch that's..."Simone looked her up and down. "Tragic." A sarcastic smile spread across her face.

"Hm." Kali ran her tongue over her teeth and nodded her head slowly.

"Now sweetheart don't-" Sylas tried to warn.

Before Sylas could even finish his sentence, Kali threw a right hook to Simone's face making her fall on the ground. "You're right, I haven't changed." Kali chuckled. "You aren't welcome here."

"Yeah, and neither is yo' lil' bastard bitch." Leo mugged.

The family now stood outside except for Demitrius who was still at the door, looking at the exact spot Simone once stood in.

He closed the door gently and turned around, staring into space. "Now how about that." He whispered to himself. "Hm."

"Meechie."

Demitrius didn't turn around as his body began to shake slightly. His breathing started to pick up as he roughly toughed on the hem of his sweatpants.

"Hey, hey. None of that, you hear me?" Niko now stood in front of him and tapped his jaw. "Snap out of it, D. You're okay."

"Bro." Demitrius chuckled and sniffed. "A kid... a kid." Demitrius stared at Niko.

"You know I'on like kids, Nik." Demitrius said lowly. "But for him, I changed my mind. He didn't want kids either actually, he shut down the idea once I decided to come around, just for him to already have one." He said calmly.

Niko ran his hands down his face in frustration as he tried to come up with something to say but there wasn't really anything he could say.

"I'm sorry bruh." Niko shook his head.

"Me too." Demitrius shrugged and cleared his throat before grabbing his keys off of Kali's hook and walking out of the house with Niko.

Demitrius by passed the dramatics that were occurring and went straight to his car.

"We about to step." Niko said to August who was watching Sylas and Chris try their hardest to get Kali off of and away from Simone. "She crushing her."

"Jhi." August clenched his jaw and stared at Sincere who was still dead silent. Once he saw Demitrius heading to his car, he snapped out of it, rushing over to him.

"No, no, no." He said, pulling Demitrius towards him. "Baby, I swear it's not what it looks like."

"So it doesn't look like yo' fake ass side bitch came here to tell you that y'all son miss you?" Demitrius mugged. "That she missed you?"