029

Like I said last chapter, this will be somewhat informational. I'm not revealing everything cus' then it'll spoil some other shit so.

We'll talk about Chris and his time in prison, what happened to Sincere after he "died" and his time with the Creedz, and Kalina and August.

This chapter will honestly be a little long soooo, you're welcome? Idk.

We'll definitely focus on the Big Three (Chris, August, and their rabid ass baby brother, Sincere.) and their relationships ofc. I need them to start getting as close as possible now. :) :) :) ANYWAY.

Enjoy.
———

Washington, D

Washington, D.C.
Topic Focus: Christopher De Santa.

June 4th, 2024.

"JJ, where you at?" Chris called out, walking out of their bedroom and to into the living room. "Honey!" He sucked his teeth.

"Yes mi rey?" Penny sighed heavily, coming from the kitchen. "What's the matter honey?"

"It's hot." Chris frowned and took off his t-shirt.

Penelope blinked at Chris and turned back around, shaking her head, going back to the kitchen.

"JJ you don't hear me?" Chris sucked his teeth and walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"Mhm, I hear you. I'm not saying anything for a reason, boy if you don't go turn the damn air on." Penny shook her head again.

"See but look, I'on even know how to do allat cus' Kali never taught me how to or let me use the thermostat." Chris spoke. "Wait... actually her stingy ass never let any of us touch it."

"Christopher that's... sad." She laughed, tying her hair up and then washing her hands.

"Girl, how?"

"You're twenty-three and can't work a thermostat."

"Well that's what you're for," Chris joked. "But uh, I don't know how to do much honestly, Kali is usually just right there to do it for me." He shrugged.

"And I'm not her, baby. You're a grown man, I don't mind teaching you the things you need to know but know that I am your girlfriend, not your mother. How do you expect to live by yourself or just live in the outside world if Kali does everything for you?" Penny turned around and placed her hand on her hip as she looked up at her boyfriend.

"She don't do everything," He rolled his eyes. "Just most of everything. But you're right. I can't be out here sayin' I'm grown and a father of three if I can't even take care of myself." He shrugged.

"I'm glad you're self-aware, you know I'll help you with anything, C." Penny pecked his lips gently and smiled widely.

"Oh my God? You're showing affection and smiling? Oh hell must've frozen over." Chris gasped.