080

YOOOOOOOOO WE HIT 100K ON THIS BOOK ARE YOU FR BRUH IM GEEKING LIKE SHIT RN.

Well I'm really not tryn drop my jay. Nigga it's fucking COLD outside, how the fuck we skip fall bruh, HOW WE IN OCTOBER BRUH.

Anyway.

Thank y'all so much for the constant love and support, na fr. Even if I'm mean as shit sometimes, y'all gang fr. Love you niggas.

Now let's step away from the gay shit and let me get back to hurting you niggas feelings. It's what I do best. 😁

Enjoy.

Nina. ❤️

—–

Third Person.
November 1st, 2026.

THE BIG ONE: TO BE ANNOUNCED | COMING SOON.

"You can have this room, you got your own bathroom in here and shit too

"You can have this room, you got your own bathroom in here and shit too." Sylas opened the bedroom door and Kali shook her head, looking around.

"I wanna sleep with, August." She mumbled, "I don't wanna be in here by myself."

Kali looked back and then at Sylas, "Where's August?" She questioned softly.

"He's workin' right now, sweetheart. Just stay in here until he gets back home."

Kali frowned and looked around the room, nodding her head. "Thank you, Sy."

"Of course." He watched her sit down on the bed and look at her fingers. "Are you okay, Ali? You know you can talk to me, we're friends."

She nodded her head and pulled the covers back, getting under them. "Can you let me know when August gets home?"

Sylas gave her a sad look and nodded again, "Yeah, I can. You gotta eat something, maybe we-"

"I'm going to sleep." Kali turned over and kept her eyes open, looking at the blank wall.

"Okay." He kissed Kali's temple and then walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Suddenly there was a knock on his door.

Sylas huffed and swung his front door open once he reached it, "Where is she? Is she okay?" Nayeli rushed in and held two bags of clothes in her hands, "I literally just went shopping and bought her clothes that I know she'd like. Does she need shoes too? Of course she needs shoes, fuck, I'm losing my mind, Sylas. Why would she do that?" Nayeli rambled, pacing back and forth in front of him.

"Sylas I can feel her," Nayeli shook her head. "I can feel her slowly losing her connection with me and Sincere, what if something happens to her? Sylas, I can't handle losing my sister I don't know what I'd do and-"

Sylas grabbed Nayeli by the shoulders and she stopped talking, looking up at him. "She's okay. You won't lose her, Eli. She just... she just needs space to breathe."