073

Y'all when I put out the last chapter, nigga we all gon' be crying I'a tell you THAT

WARNING: Frequent time skips.

Enjoy.

——–

Third Person.
January 12th, 2026.

"Okay wait, put that right there and we sit here." Kali laid the blanket on the ground and Penny sat up around her.

"Did you bring the strawberries? I want some." Penny frowned.

Kali handed her the container of strawberries and kissed her cheek, "Ready?"

"Ready." Penny smiled.

The girls sat down with their legs crisscrossed, giggling and smiling at each other. "Hi Chrissy!" Kali beamed.

"Hi my love." Penny said softly, both of the girls laying the flowers down.

"My beautiful girls." Chris whispered, sitting on the other side of his tombstone. "I miss you two so much." He whispered.

"We would've came to see you sooner but I don't think you know how..." Penny trailed off.

"It's hard..., but! Today we're being positive and through it all, we persevere!" Kali smiled widely at her best friend.

Penny laughed and smiled, hugging her tightly. "I love you, Ali."

"I love you too, Nelly. Now come onnn, he's probably waiting to hear what we have to say, go go." Kali sat there impatiently.

"Oh! So look at my hair! It's a bit shorter now, I only cut three inches off and I can still put it into a cute ponytail. I think I like it? I just have to convince myself that I do. Oh, and I also got this tattoo in honor of you baby, see? Number 9, your favorite number." Penny pulled up her sleeve and smiled. "Ali got it too."

"Right behind my ear." Kali lifted up her long hair and turned her head.

"We both got it in blue ink because that's your favorite color. Also, you were so right, sushi is soooo good." Penny shook her head, biting down into the strawberry.

"See? Never wanna listen to me." Chris laughed.

"See? I never want to listen to you." Penny laughed. "But yeah my life is pretty boring, it's our sister with the eventful life."

"Nooo, I just... always have a lot going on." Kali squinted and then shrugged, munching on her grapes. "So besides the tattoo of your number, I got my name on myself because like... duh, why wouldn't I?" She scoffed.

"Self-absorbed." Penny and the spirit of Chris coughed.

"I sure am." Kali shrugged, "Thennn, oh, I got a new carrrr, and I have a boyfriend now Chrissy! His name is Dejuan and he's soooo nice, and he's actually really mean to people and sarcastic, you would've loved him." Kali started to ramble.