085

So fine, wish I liked him

So fine, wish I liked him. Ugh.

Here's a list of characters I either dislike, don't really care for but don't dislike, and I HATE.

August (don't care for but tolerate)
Sylas (dislike)
Ayana (I HATE DAT BITCH OMM)
Demitrius (don't care about/ dislike)

Nowwww who I either like, can tolerate, I LOVEEE.

Kali (LOVEEE)
Leo (LOVEEE)
Jelani (I like/ tolerate)
Nayeli (I like/ tolerate)
Alonzo (I love)
Tony (I love)
Dejuan (I love)

Enjoy.

——

WASHINGTON DC.

[THE BIG ONE: G3 vs. THE CREEDZ vs. MACABRE. — FOUR CHAPTERS REMAINING.]

Third Person.
Unedited.

THE NEXT DAY.

"Stop!" Kali sucked her teeth, shoving Dejuan and Leo out of her way. "Leo go home and Dejuan... just go to our room and leaveeeee."

"Damn, she can't even kick me out, ha!" Dejuan pointed Leo who sucked his teeth.

"Bye bitch cus' all I gotta do is move back in too." Leo shrugged, poking Kali's dimples over and over. "And she gon' let me."

Dejuan mushed his head and sat down properly next to his girlfriend, "Answer it." He handed her, her phone.

"It's not even ring-" Kali suddenly stopped talking when her phone started to indeed ring. "Weird."

Leo made a face and sat on the couch, he put his legs over Kali's and placed his head in her chest, closing his eyes and holding one of her hands. Finally relaxing for the first time in days.

Kali looked down at the unknown number and frowned, "Hello?" She rubbed Leo's back and kissed his head.

"Kali, before you hang up, I need you to listen to me." August panicked into the phone. "Please."

"August?" She made a face. "Are you alright, what happened?"

Dejuan and Leo both looked at her and then at each other. Neither one of them could hear what he was saying but they knew he was yelling in her ear.

"What..?" Kali's face fell and so did her heart. "But, but August- no, calm down, it's okay. I'm on my way." She whispered, moving the phone slowly from her ear.

"What happened?" Dejuan frowned.

"Mommy?" Leo removed his legs and sat up straight, "What happened? Why you look like that?"

"Um, where's Demitrius?" Kali asked, grabbing Leo's hands.

"He's at home with Sincere, I think Nayeli is over there too with Ayana. Kali, what's wrong?" Leo stressed.