086

I just need y'all to IMAGINE the outfit these men have on at the beginning

I just need y'all to IMAGINE the outfit these men have on at the beginning. LORD. I know they looked good. I just KNOW. Y'all hear that?

🚂🚂🚂🚂💨

Enjoy.

——

March 20th, 2027.
Washington DC.
G3's main headquarters.

August, Sylas, and Sincere adjusted their black turtle necks and chains, looking at themselves in the mirror. "At least we on time." Sylas mumbled.

"Unlike some people." Sincere added.

Sincere was the first one to step back and turn around, having August and Sylas do the same seconds later, all of them adjusting their suit jackets and walking down the hallway.

Sylas stood on one side of Sincere while August stood on the other side. The twins were 6'3 to Sincere's 6'5. "So how dis' supposed to go?" Sylas questioned.

"We discuss Sincere's... switch," August twisted his lips to the side and nodded. "To the Macabre, then we discuss which one of us gets Lopez as a client."

Sincere glanced at August and adjusted his left earring. "It ain't personal. You know that."

"It is though." August disagreed. "We both know your bias at the end of the day."

"You sayin' that like you wouldn't do the same behind Sylas." Sincere said calmly. "Like I said. I know I wasn't making it personal so therefore it fuckin' aint. If that's how you want to take it then I really don't know what the fuck to tell you, August. There's literally nothing but love between us and you about to create some imaginary beef for fucking nothing."

August stared at him and then nodded. "Okay."

Sylas stood there and scratched his neck. "Awkwarddd."

The men look at him and he looked away. "Dusty in here. Right?" Sylas poked his cheek with his tongue, looking at them. "I'ma just shut up."

"You do that." August chuckled and shook his head. "So where is-"

"Hey, sorry I'm late." Kali breathed, her heels clicking against the floor as she moved her hair out of her face. "Is my lipgloss smudged?" She turned to Dejuan.

"Nah, you good." He nodded and looked at Sincere, "What's up bro?"

"What's good nigga?" Sincere smiled and dapped up Dejuan, hugging him after.

Dejuan smiled and pulled away, "You takin' care of yourself? You take your meds?"

"Yeah to both, I'm actually goin' out to eat wit' D after this."

"Good to hear."

August and Sylas squinted and then looked at each other, shaking their heads after.

"Hey bubba." Kali kissed Sincere's cheek and looked at the twins. "Nice to see you twins."