025

I MISS KALI BRUH. FUCK. #NvmImDownBadBoutAHoe💔 #IGotMyFunnyUpNotMyMoney😔

That is all.

Enjoy.

——

Third Person

Third Person.
Washington, D.C.

"And then what happened?" Lucky asked as him and D rolled up.

"I don't even know, I just snapped." Demitrius explained. "Soon as he said Creedz I just started puttin' em."

"Shit nigga you coulda called me, you know I'a rock." Lucky chuckled.

"I definitely know, but I wasn't thinkin'. I got you next time." D laughed. "How's Sanni?"

Lucky blushed and shrugged, clearing her throat. "She's aight, she's working right now."

"Word? Shawty got you blushin' and shit."

"Man shut up," Lucky sucked his teeth and waved his best friend off. "She's uh, we're trying just to see how it works out."

"Woah, word? That's what's up, y'all cute together." Demitrius shrugged as he put his filter in his jay.

"Thank you. I don't know how you can put the filter in last, shit hard." Lucky frowned.

"Nah nigga you just don't know how to roll, that's all." Demitrius teased as he put his jay in between his lips. "Quiet as fuck in here."

"Leo somewhere with August, Chris and Sincere out makin' plays wit' Penny, Jason done flew to Atlanta to see Ayana, fuck we supposed to do?" Lucky frowned.

"This would've been a perfect time to bother Kali." Demitrius mumbled lowly.

Lucky looked over at his best friend and nodded sadly as he watched D zone out. "I miss her too, Meech." Lucky whispered. "A lot."

"I ain't know y'all was that close." Demitrius said, changing the subject on to something a little lighter.

"Aw yeah, yeah. Met her a couple months after she met Leo, that's how me and him real close. She instantly became a mother figure for me. I don't know what Leo said to her but one day she was just..."

"There all of a sudden. At any given moment, she was right behind you?" D finished.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Cus' she was like that when we first met. Came up from Louisiana after my momma died. My family put me on August with no warning and Kali just greeted me with open arms. She was such a sweetheart and she was the first person, besides August, that I loved when I came up here. She became my best friend immediately and we've been inseparable ever since." He shrugged, smiling at the memory.

"How did she use to be? I heard Chris talking about that one day." Lucky said.

Demitrius laughed and sighed. "Man, Kali was something else back then. She was a sweetie to be honest, nobody could do any wrong in her eyes, she loved everyone even if she didn't know you. Kali just loved life, she loved to be everywhere you know?" D started. "She was so accepting, forgiving, full of life but she was naive, she was too fuckin' nice, she didn't really complain but she whined a lot, just a big ass baby for real."